The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I'm going to rome with some family members next year, so depending on the schedule I could catch a juve-roma match. Hopefully I can get some seats with the Bianconeri faithfully, if not i'll be lucky to get out alive.......

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #125
    Simple question: All factors considered, where should I sit?
    I usually enjoy sitting somewhere where I can see the bench players of both teams.. meaning somewhere in the middle....never really liked sitting behind a goalie.

Tell us when you get your ticket where is your seat.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I haven't bought my ticket yet, but the tickets are up on the Listicket site now. Can someone help me make sense of the seat names? In the left menu, choose Torino -> Calcio -> Next 7 days, and Juventus-Mantova will pop up. Laterale, Ovest and Est are straightforward enough, but I'm not really sure what the other options mean (what's Ovest DX and Ovest SX?).

The seats on the 2nd level seem to the most expensive; will they offer the best views?

EDIT: I ordered the following ticket. Let me know if I did anything wrong...

JUVENTUS F.C. vs MANTOVA Serie B TIM
    Place: STADIO OLIMPICO
    26/05/2007 Time: 16:00

Area: TRIBUNA EST TIM 2^ LIV. - 226
    Row: 8
    Seat: 6
    Type: INTERO WEB

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The Listicket site is freaking stupid, and it seems like my order wasn't completed. I got some error with my session timing out or something, but I thought it went through because my ticket appeared on the "Personal Tickets" page, but there's nothing there now.

I checked the site a couple of days ago, and it said that they didn't have tickets available. I checked again today, and the match doesn't even appear in the event list at all.

:mad:

Is there any chance I can still get tickets for the match? I was planning to leave for Turin tonight and arrive this morning, but if I won't be able to see the match there's no point.

Apr 19, 2007
    I was wondering...me and 3 friends who are also Juve faithful plan to go to Italy next summer and try to catch a game. How much are hotels???We are trying to calculate how much money we will need for the hotel part. Also when is the last games usually bc my last classes are around the 7th of May. Either way we would like to stay for a week or so and hit up Torino but also see some sites such as Rome and Milan. That would be great if you could give me some figures of the housing costs over there and if you know anywhere cheap bc we are all college students

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I was wondering...me and 3 friends who are also Juve faithful plan to go to Italy next summer and try to catch a game. How much are hotels???We are trying to calculate how much money we will need for the hotel part. Also when is the last games usually bc my last classes are around the 7th of May. Either way we would like to stay for a week or so and hit up Torino but also see some sites such as Rome and Milan. That would be great if you could give me some figures of the housing costs over there and if you know anywhere cheap bc we are all college students

Hotels really depend on a number of things e.g. what star of hotel and for how long you are staying. also if u are students i guess you can stay in a hostel which would be pretty cheap.

Check-out www.octopustravel.com for decent hotels at good prices.
    also you can have a look on www.expedia.com but it is more expensive.

when i watch Juve i usually stay in Milan and get the train through. There is a great hotel called 'Hotel Canova' pretty close to milan central station. But just make sure u dont miss the train back to milan after the game, (i learnt that the hard way and ended up getting in the worst/cheapest hotel in Turin).

about the last games of the season this yr Serie A ended on 27/5/07 but next season the games start earlier (probably end of august) so the season will end earlier.

Apr 19, 2007
    Thanks alot for your help...this will make things alot easier. We are allready looking around for airfare and trying to at least plan a little bit. Well we should have it planned enouph money wise so when the schedule comes out we can for sure make it concrete. How ear;y in advance can you get tickets and is it hard to get them???

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Is turin that bad of a city i thought i might stay there for a night and see the city but ive heard only bad things on this forum.
    No Turin is nice, i just prefer Milan its got more to see, better shops etc.

you can get tickets on the Listicket website, however last time i tried getting tickets on there the site crashed and i couldnt get them so i dont know how good that site is. I don't think tickets go on sale until close to the match date, you may want to email them.

When i have gone to see Juve in the past my dad's friend did some business with Nike/Kappa so he got us some. But, the last time i jus bought them the day before the match in a local betting shop in milan (if you ask in a tourist info. centre they will tell you where to get them).

I dont know what stadium we are playing in next season, if its the Delle Alpi you will probably wont have a problem getting tickets on the day of the match outside the ground. However, i know you are coming a long way and if i was going over i like the security of having a ticket before i go to the game.

Apr 19, 2007
    Yeah I would like to have some tickets but thanks for the help. I think we might see Torino for like 1 day...depending on the time of the game maybe that morning or something. Well thanks and Ill probably have to ask more questions in the future.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Very useful THread thank u guys!!! :)

I wanna travel to Turin but theres practcally nobody to come along with me:)

So COULD we guys arrange Trip some time from this Forum? and Meet in TURIN:) That would be awsome:) and Maybe there will be someone fro Turin who could help us out to find nice places etc.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If you're worried about the price, you should do what I did and just stay at a youth/backpacker hostel. I travelled around Europe for 3 weeks and paid no more than 15-20 euro a night for accomodation, because all I really wanted was a place to sleep. Turin is nowhere near as touristy as other Italian cities, but there should still be a couple of decent hostels you can stay at.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    If you're worried about the price, you should do what I did and just stay at a youth/backpacker hostel. I travelled around Europe for 3 weeks and paid no more than 15-20 euro a night for accomodation, because all I really wanted was a place to sleep. Turin is nowhere near as touristy as other Italian cities, but there should still be a couple of decent hostels you can stay at.
    you are totally correct! you just need a clean place to stay... will be all day and night out... so no need really for a expensive hotel:)

P.S. HOSTEL is scary:)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Very useful THread thank u guys!!! :)

I wanna travel to Turin but theres practcally nobody to come along with me:)

So COULD we guys arrange Trip some time from this Forum? and Meet in TURIN:) That would be awsome:) and Maybe there will be someone fro Turin who could help us out to find nice places etc.
    You kind of scare me, you Georgian fanatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)