The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (13 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
for Boksic:-

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may4q.html
Aug 26 start for Serie A 2007-08
Friday 4 May, 2007
The next Serie A season will kick off on August 26, while the dates for the Serie B play-offs and play-outs have been confirmed.

Today’s Lega Calcio meeting set the fixture list for the next few months and a precise start date for the next campaign.

It had originally been suggested that Serie A would begin on August 19, helping the Italian national team to better prepare for the crucial Euro 2008 qualifiers.

The Azzurri will take on France on September 8 and the Ukraine on September 12 – their two main rivals in the Group B race.

However, as the transfer market is still wide open at that time, it was decided to postpone the Serie A campaign until August 26.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #111
    Seems also like my chances has decreased since I was informed last night that my team will have some friendly matches, and I suppose that I'll have to be there.

Graham, take your flight man, and enjoy it incase no one comes.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Seems also like my chances has decreased since I was informed last night that my team will have some friendly matches, and I suppose that I'll have to be there.

Come on man, meet us on the 9th of June then. We'll be many.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

They're after season friendlies? If so, fuck them.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ticket purchased, I land in Turin on the 8th of June at around noon. Now only waiting for Listicket to release the game tickets.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ahh dang, I just read this thread again. Guess I'll be alone at Juventus-Mantova huh?

Jack, where/how did you purchase tickets for the Spezia match? I looked on Listicket but they only have matches that are coming up in the next week.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I haven't purchased the game tickets yet, I contacted Listicket and they said they will release them one week before the game. One they release them I will buy them, I am camping on their website starting next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)