The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (10 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
You kind of scare me, you Georgian fanatic.
Maybe the composition of my post was scary.. but I have the best intentions!

Thing is that none of my friends here would pay that much just to see Juve and Turin:) So I gotta travel alone. In that case maybe some other people may want to visit Turin and we could coincide our arrivals and go to the match together. Thats it...

P.S. Was by any chance (I not pointing or anything at u, just wanna know) the coward:) who gave me REP- and wrote that Georgia Sucks?

Someone was just so afraid that couldn't write his name!

What a shame fo the forum to have members like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Hold on you are from Georgia??? A hostel is a good idea but i will stay there if i go alone or maybe with one other person. If we have a room split four ways it wont be expensive. But it sounds like some of my friends wont be able to go so that would be awesome if we planned a trip around may of next year.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Hold on you are from Georgia??? A hostel is a good idea but i will stay there if i go alone or maybe with one other person. If we have a room split four ways it wont be expensive. But it sounds like some of my friends wont be able to go so that would be awesome if we planned a trip around may of next year.
Yes! Thats what I'm talking about:) And Next year is perfect.

and yes I'm from Georgia :) you?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe the composition of my post was scary.. but I have the best intentions!

Thing is that none of my friends here would pay that much just to see Juve and Turin:) So I gotta travel alone. In that case maybe some other people may want to visit Turin and we could coincide our arrivals and go to the match together. Thats it...

P.S. Was by any chance (I not pointing or anything at u, just wanna know) the coward:) who gave me REP- and wrote that Georgia Sucks?

Someone was just so afraid that couldn't write his name!

What a shame fo the forum to have members like this.
I didn't know you were Georgian until you mad about the guy who said Georgia sucked.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm planning on going to watch Juve vs Livorno to celebrate our return to Serie A and represent juventuz :p

but was wondering what stadium are we playing in next year?is it the Olimpico or the Delle Alpi?

also is there a chance that this game may be moved to the saturday or the sunday night (because that would screw up my plans), when would i find out about this?

Does anybody know when tickets are on sale or is it the usual roughly one week before the match?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
olimpico, the tickets are sold one week before and you can buy them on the website, listicket.com, its at the bottom of the juve homepage.

cheers mate, u dont happen to know about if the game kick off time will be changed?

also what stand do the ultras sit in at the olimpico?i fancy sittn there with them to get the best atmosphere.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I didn't know where to post and i didn't want to open a new thread cause i want to ask is how's the night life of italy.I going to go a 7-day excursion with my school and our option are:italy-cyprus-crete-rhodes.(the last 2 are greek islands).I think italy is by far the best option.Can someone give me more info about it?

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
hello all,

i am looking to go and watch juve vs floretina in the new year. ive found cheap flights but now i just need to find tickets, tried to look on juve official website and couldnt find much on there. does anyone know of a safe, reliable site to purchase them, would be very grateful.

thanks.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #157
    After the Juventus vs Inter game, we were thinking about the return and probably watching the Inter vs Juventus game. I know still time for this, but there's nothing better than discussing this now.

Watching Juventus vs Inter in Milan would be one hell of match, specially if we'll continue the battle with them till march.

Myself, Jack, Ze T, Michael, Atropos and some others are considering that, would be great to see others also considering that trip.

22 March Inter vs Juventus

If you guys think watching Juve in Turin would be better, we have another option

30 March Juventus vs Parma

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am not sure I want to travel to Italy this season after the recent events. We'll see how things turn out to be but I am not that interested anymore.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #159
    I am not sure I want to travel to Italy this season after the recent events. We'll see how things turn out to be but I am not that interested anymore.
    Jack, me, tahir and rami will protect you:D

No seriously, you have a point there and I think many are thinking the way you're now....I hope things will calm from now till march.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's not really about protection, I know how to not get myself into trouble but the point of going there and cancelling the games or banning away fans or something like that is not really interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)