The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Alright, so am going to Italy tomorrow to catch Milan-juve, then Milan-Madrid, then off to Juve-Salzburg then to Lazio-Roma.

I didn't buy tickets for the Juve-Salzburg game, you guys think I should try get my hands on the tickets before hand ? or should be alright just getting from the gate ?

Also any recommendations of places to go in Turin, Milan and Rome will be appreciated and where the players usually stay will be really appreciated. The guys am going with went to Milan before but not the other cities.
I don't think the Salzburg game is going to be sold out, so you should be fine. Personally, I'd buy them beforehand though, as I always like to be as certain as possible.

Turin hotels where the players might be staying: look for Concord, Principe di Piemonte, Le Méridien Lingotto. Those last 2 are your safest bet for the Juve players. I don't think they still use the other one, though the opposing teams often do.

As for places to go: the regular tourist traps in Rome obviously. As for Turin: depends what your interests are. Shopping? Partying? Museums?

Guys, I really need your help.

I’m going to Bocconi University in Milan next semester, which begins February and ends at May. I asked about their dorms and they were pretty expensive.

The semester is about 4 months and my budget for an apartment is 200-400 Euros per month.

I hope anyone of you has experience in apartment hunting in Milan, because I really can’t find any good ones.
Can't the school help you with that? You wont find an appartment for 200€ though.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Omar, does it have to be an appartment? I mean is there a friend or more going from Egypt with you or what?
why don't you just find decent dorms?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
That’s the price of the cheapest solution the university offered me.

I have some contacts in Italy. I hope they will help.

20 alf geneih ketiiiiir awi 3ala dorms :confused:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I saw one of them costs 15Euros per night.. 450 ya3ny but still too much when you think of it in LE :D specially that you won't be making any money

stay at Moratti's and poison him at night for me

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Has anyone tried getting tickets for away games?

I am thinking of going to Roma vs Juventus in April, and would like to know if it is easy to get tickets in the Juve end. I don't think that I could manage watching the game in the Roma end.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't know what it's like for foreign folk who don't have the tessera.

I think Italians who don't have the tessera can only buy away end tickets from the region in which their team plays (i.e. Juve fans would have to buy the tickets from Turin).

I might be talking bollocks, though.

I'm thinking about heading over for that game and the Milan derby that weekend, but I'd just go in the Roma end.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I went to work this sunday and the CEO informed all the workers that they all are going to Roma for 2 days one night vacation (it happens at January 25th)

So since I`ll be in Roma at that time I wanted to know if anyone that visited there or that live in Italy can give me any advice of:
1) where should I visit?
2) I need to bring a gift to my girlfriend when I go back so any suggestion for a nice shop or a stand in the market will be very usefull
3) anything else that I should know
4) Is anyone in this forum live there?
(Take into consideration that I`m 24 so no childish ideas)

Thank in advance for all the helpers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)