The Official EU Thread (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ummmm, no, it's not my patriotism that dictates my personal views regarding the economy. I know, and have known, full well our current account deficit and trade imbalances will destroy the economy eventually (no reason to buy US government debt; we won't repay it).

Your logic fails because you think the EU has some sort of leverage over the US economy. You fucking don't. You are in the same boat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: i pray for the day nato is dissolved and the euros are left to fend off the ruskies and the zipperheads by themselves. only countries with nuclear capabilities are the frogs and the limeys, would you really want either protecting you? as for economics :rofl:
Fucking morons across the pond, can't even figure the new-found faux carry trade out.

Joke. JOKE !!!!!!! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!

OP
IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    Ummmm, no, it's not my patriotism that dictates my personal views regarding the economy. I know, and have known, full well our current account deficit and trade imbalances will destroy the economy eventually (no reason to buy US government debt; we won't repay it).

Your logic fails because you think the EU has some sort of leverage over the US economy. You fucking don't. You are in the same boat.
    I never said anything like that, and most of my post is about politics not economics man. I never once mention leverage an I pretty sure i said we're all pretty much in the shit right now

I wasn't really implying patriotism you the prevailing school of thought within the american part of the discipline.

You seem to have focused on a single point in a multi-point post btw...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    eeeeee uuuuuuuuuu :D

You should take note the EU zone already spends more on defence and has overall greater economic fortune than the US, you guys are in trouble if we keep getting 'closer'.
    :lol2:

As if government spending is the creme of the crop when it comes to expanding an economy.

Tell me, what European economies are in good shape right now, and can defend themselves.

OP
    IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    :lol2:

As if government spending is the creme of the crop when it comes to expanding an economy.

Tell me, what European economies are in good shape right now, and can defend themselves.
    And back to the economy without rebuking my other claims....

Finland.....

I also never siad the EU HAD supremacy of the US, you dismiss it as a threat yet only talk in Current terms, which is vintage American shortsightedness

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    And back to the economy without rebuking my other claims....

Finland.....

I also never siad the EU HAD supremacy of the US, you dismiss it as a threat yet only talk in Current terms, which is vintage American shortsightedness
    And I thought I was the conspiracy theorist.

You know nothing about economics when you don't point out the USD is the world reserve currency. Everything else you proposed is inconsequential when we have this lovely fact in tact.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Europeans lecturing us on making money. Cool.

I just hope that double top in the SPX was the top, and we start the wave 'C' down in EW theory. All these BS fundies mean nothing when we look at techs.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    no i'm afraid your english has once more let you down, it's "YOU're glad you dont live in the EU" i must admit i have trouble understanding your chauvinism in european matters or is it just your distaste for capitalist theory?
    I guess we have something in common then.

As if the EU is the bastion of sound currency and free market capitalism.
    As if any place is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)