The Official Drug Thread (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hi
I`m kind of a newbie in this - Not using it to get high but more for the relaxation and tension fader.. What is the best type for head and body relaxation?
A heavy indica strain is probably best for relaxing if you dont mind being tired all day

But it can be hard to find. Where i live everything is sativa or mixed

Apr 9, 2015
I go to events and festivals, and all my friends use drugs except me haha. Things they use: xtc, speed, 4FMP & 2CB.
I smoked three times in my life, don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and one of my friends was drug addicted when he was fifteen/sixteen. He used a lot drugs like XTC, Weed, Hash, Speed, Coke, GHB and designer drug like 2CB etc. He went to a clinic and now he is 18 and clean :) Really hard shit tho ...

- - - Updated - - -

This were my badass stories of my friends, because i don't have badass drugstories hihi.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
By the way what do you think of Vaporizers? Are they better than rolling up a joint?
I never used one.. I did however sold a few... :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
By the way what do you think of Vaporizers? Are they better than rolling up a joint?
I never used one.. I did however sold a few... :D
If they're quality vaporizers then they can give a really nice experience. Very different from smoking a joint (not necessarily better IMO) but of course healthier.

Apr 15, 2006
So, some of you already know that I tried Lucy a few weeks ago. Today I want to write about it. So sit your asses down and grab some popcorn.

Prelude:

My experience with psychedelics has always been unsatisfactory cos they simply had no effect on me. My first attempt was stuffing my mouth with Eighteen or so honey-soaked mushrooms in a village on top of a hill, surrounded by greenery and floating clouds during the US Independence Day holidays. I waited for hours and could sense nothing. I wasn't alone cos the friends I did it with felt nothing either. Disappointed by this, one of them gave me half a blot of acid on my birthday this year. I thought this would be the shit but AGAIN, I felt nothing. Although disappointed once more I was, I thought it was funny when my friend was trying to convince me that I was tripping. I clearly wasn't.

Fast forward six months or so, and I still hadn't lost my psychedelic-virginity (among other things). The experience had eluded me on my last two attempts, and it only made me long for it even more. Little did I know that things were gonna change very soon. One fine night when I was wallowing in my self-pity after smokin a spliff (@Seven), I got a text from my friend asking me to come to his place cos he got a surprise for me. Upon reaching his station, I learned that he was sad that my last two attempts failed, which is why he wanted to ensure that the third time was the fuckin' charm. He presented me with a sugar cube wrapped in tin foil, and the sugarcube had drops of Lucy in it. It was about 140 mg, and he assured me that that amount of it was safe for me to try without any supervision. More importantly, he said I wouldn't have a bad trip from it. Excited, I decided to try it a few days later where I had a 4-day weekend coming up.

D-Day:

The first of my 4-day weekend started, and 'twas the day I had decided to drop this sucker down. I did my homework by reading a bunch about how to have the best trip, and what I'd go through n feel when on it, and how to not do something stupid. After taking care of some stupid work shit, I dropped it down and let it melt away. I knew that I would feel nothing for about an hour until it kicked in, so I put on The Orb's “Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld”, lit a cigarette and decided to freak out @Völlerer to kill time. Freak him out I did, and that seemed to hit the ignition for exciting trip. I was giggling uncontrollably and moving about the room while doing it. I felt my legs become heavy and they started to drag me down. I knew it had begun!

Slowly, I felt my mood getting uplifted unlike anything I had experienced before. I was looking around my room and thinking “wow, this is great!” I started have thoughts about how grateful I am to have everything that I have around me. A house to live under, a bed to sleep on, a decent job, a car to drive to my job, everything. And while it was the opposite of the ego-death I was told about, it wasn't a cocky, materialistic feeling, but one of peace and contentment and happiness. It was something else!

Ascent:

30 mins into take-off, and I started to see things. I lay down on mi bed and started to see the patterns on my blanket rise up and float like the surface of the sea. It was like those visual tricks where you stare at a pattern for 30 seconds and look around to see how it's like to be on Lucy, but compared to how it actually was, that seemed like a cheap trick. This was so much more wonderful. By this time, the music also started to become something else. I had listened to music while I was on pot and it sounded great, but this was on a whole new level. I was doge-ing like mad. Wow

One of the things I had read was that smoking a joint when you're approaching the peak was a great way to kick the trip into another level, and so I bloody did! I stepped out on my balcony to light it up, and my heightened awareness due to my enhanced senses was immediately obvious. Looking at the depth of the trees and its branches while I moved my POV produced this crazy parallax-scrolling effect straight out of a Mario game. I could hear each and every insect creaking and cracking in the night. I could feel every bat flying across, every bumblebee hovering around a flower not too far from me and every bristling leaf around me. I felt connected to nature, and it was astonishing!

I smoked my spliff while feeling even more grateful for everything that was happening around me. The positive energy I was feeling was unlike anything I had experienced before. Sorrow? Get outta here! Despair? Get your ass to Mars! Anxiety? Say what now? None of this shit existed for that moment in time. All that remained was pure, positive vibes. How can people look down upon this shit? How can goverments outlaw this when the effects are just so amazing? Fools! I got back into my room and dropped down into my bed and realized that I was tripping mad balls. Open & close eyed halucinations were in full effect, and it just blew my mind. How is this possible??? How can such fluid, co-ordinated dance of patterns all around me even be possible? Or right... sugar cubes. DOH!

Sustain:

BY this time, I started to do a few different things than what I already was. I put on more complecks, profound music and kick-started visualizations on my music player and what I heard & saw was just indescribable! @Fr3sh suggested I watch Adventure Time, and my god, that was the funnied shit ever! If I had watched that shit when I was sober, I'd think it's stupid and turned it off without giving it a second chance. But thanks to Lucy, I ended up watching this for more than an hour. For some reason, everything that was happening in it made sense, and it blew my mind as well as cracked me up. Best part was when the cartoon made fun of people watching it while they're high on something. :D So THAT's what the writer had in mind when making this shit! Brilliant!

All this time, I was in my room cos it was 3 in the morning, plus I wanted to be in a safe place when I hit peak. But after going through what I did, I felt confident enough to venture out into the open. The timing was perfect cos it was now about 6:30 am and the sun had just come out. So I put on a sweatshirt, shorts and stepped out of the house. And boy oh boy did I love that! The morning mist looked ethereal, the glowing clouds looked divine, the dew drops on the leaves looked like crystals and every sight looked good enough to be photographed and framed! I was grinning like a madman and didn't care if the passerby's stared at me. I just smiled at them and confused them even more. I stepped into a park nearby and I think that was the most amazing thing I saw the whole day! I was on the phone with my friend who gave the stuff, and all I could tell him was how amazing and wonderful the whole thing looked. So much greenery never looked to great! Even greater were the red flowers that seemed to have a vibrant and totally unique glow to them. I looked at a beehive, and I could so clearly see the patterns that the bees created as they buzzed around that shit, and was it glorious! The patterns just morphed from one thing to another so gracefully, that I was just speechless.

Descent:

I got back home to try and soak in more music and visualizations, but by this time, I felt the intensity dropping. I could still see everything floating around, but it was not as crisp as before. I just lay there listening to YouTube auto-playing "Pulp” (thanks @The Curr), although by this time, it was just background music. I reflected on all that happened and put my thoughts together. I had felt so many things in the last few hours and I spent some time sifting and sorting through them. Once that phase passed, I felt a pretty strange feeling. It's like there's no before or after, no past and no future. Only that moment and what's happening that moment. And at that moment, everything was good. Calm. Peaceful. Nothing's happening, and nothing needs to happen. I just lay there for a while before heading to sleep and putting the trip to an end.

Looking back at the whole thing, it's clear that this was the most amazing thing I had experienced in a long time. I was left speechless, astonished, amazed at the whole journey and the things that transpired. There were no negative aspects to the trip whatsoever. I don't even feel a draw towards it after all these days, which is a GOOD thing of course. I've said a lot about this drug, and I'll leave you with one last opinion: this is a GIFT! A gift that I wish everyone of you had once in your life. Please. Do it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So, some of you already know that I tried Lucy a few weeks ago. Today I want to write about it. So sit your asses down and grab some popcorn.

Prelude:

My experience with psychedelics has always been unsatisfactory cos they simply had no effect on me. My first attempt was stuffing my mouth with Eighteen or so honey-soaked mushrooms in a village on top of a hill, surrounded by greenery and floating clouds during the US Independence Day holidays. I waited for hours and could sense nothing. I wasn't alone cos the friends I did it with felt nothing either. Disappointed by this, one of them gave me half a blot of acid on my birthday this year. I thought this would be the $#@! but AGAIN, I felt nothing. Although disappointed once more I was, I thought it was funny when my friend was trying to convince me that I was tripping. I clearly wasn't.

Fast forward six months or so, and I still hadn't lost my psychedelic-virginity (among other things). The experience had eluded me on my last two attempts, and it only made me long for it even more. Little did I know that things were gonna change very soon. One fine night when I was wallowing in my self-pity after smokin a spliff (@Seven), I got a text from my friend asking me to come to his place cos he got a surprise for me. Upon reaching his station, I learned that he was sad that my last two attempts failed, which is why he wanted to ensure that the third time was the $#@!in' charm. He presented me with a sugar cube wrapped in tin foil, and the sugarcube had drops of Lucy in it. It was about 140 mg, and he assured me that that amount of it was safe for me to try without any supervision. More importantly, he said I wouldn't have a bad trip from it. Excited, I decided to try it a few days later where I had a 4-day weekend coming up.

D-Day:

The first of my 4-day weekend started, and 'twas the day I had decided to drop this sucker down. I did my homework by reading a bunch about how to have the best trip, and what I'd go through n feel when on it, and how to not do something stupid. After taking care of some stupid work $#@!, I dropped it down and let it melt away. I knew that I would feel nothing for about an hour until it kicked in, so I put on The Orb's “Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld”, lit a cigarette and decided to freak out @Völlerer to kill time. Freak him out I did, and that seemed to hit the ignition for exciting trip. I was giggling uncontrollably and moving about the room while doing it. I felt my legs become heavy and they started to drag me down. I knew it had begun!

Slowly, I felt my mood getting uplifted unlike anything I had experienced before. I was looking around my room and thinking “wow, this is great!” I started have thoughts about how grateful I am to have everything that I have around me. A house to live under, a bed to sleep on, a decent job, a car to drive to my job, everything. And while it was the opposite of the ego-death I was told about, it wasn't a $#@!y, materialistic feeling, but one of peace and contentment and happiness. It was something else!

Ascent:

30 mins into take-off, and I started to see things. I lay down on mi bed and started to see the patterns on my blanket rise up and float like the surface of the sea. It was like those visual tricks where you stare at a pattern for 30 seconds and look around to see how it's like to be on Lucy, but compared to how it actually was, that seemed like a cheap trick. This was so much more wonderful. By this time, the music also started to become something else. I had listened to music while I was on pot and it sounded great, but this was on a whole new level. I was doge-ing like mad. Wow

One of the things I had read was that smoking a joint when you're approaching the peak was a great way to kick the trip into another level, and so I bloody did! I stepped out on my balcony to light it up, and my heightened awareness due to my enhanced senses was immediately obvious. Looking at the depth of the trees and its branches while I moved my POV produced this crazy parallax-scrolling effect straight out of a Mario game. I could hear each and every insect creaking and cracking in the night. I could feel every bat flying across, every bumblebee hovering around a flower not too far from me and every bristling leaf around me. I felt connected to nature, and it was astonishing!

I smoked my spliff while feeling even more grateful for everything that was happening around me. The positive energy I was feeling was unlike anything I had experienced before. Sorrow? Get outta here! Despair? Get your ass to Mars! Anxiety? Say what now? None of this $#@! existed for that moment in time. All that remained was pure, positive vibes. How can people look down upon this $#@!? How can goverments outlaw this when the effects are just so amazing? Fools! I got back into my room and dropped down into my bed and realized that I was tripping mad balls. Open & close eyed halucinations were in full effect, and it just blew my mind. How is this possible??? How can such fluid, co-ordinated dance of patterns all around me even be possible? Or right... sugar cubes. DOH!

Sustain:

BY this time, I started to do a few different things than what I already was. I put on more complecks, profound music and kick-started visualizations on my music player and what I heard & saw was just indescribable! @Fr3sh suggested I watch Adventure Time, and my god, that was the funnied $#@! ever! If I had watched that $#@! when I was sober, I'd think it's stupid and turned it off without giving it a second chance. But thanks to Lucy, I ended up watching this for more than an hour. For some reason, everything that was happening in it made sense, and it blew my mind as well as cracked me up. Best part was when the cartoon made fun of people watching it while they're high on something. :D So THAT's what the writer had in mind when making this $#@!! Brilliant!

All this time, I was in my room cos it was 3 in the morning, plus I wanted to be in a safe place when I hit peak. But after going through what I did, I felt confident enough to venture out into the open. The timing was perfect cos it was now about 6:30 am and the sun had just come out. So I put on a sweatshirt, shorts and stepped out of the house. And boy oh boy did I love that! The morning mist looked ethereal, the glowing clouds looked divine, the dew drops on the leaves looked like crystals and every sight looked good enough to be photographed and framed! I was grinning like a madman and didn't care if the passerby's stared at me. I just smiled at them and confused them even more. I stepped into a park nearby and I think that was the most amazing thing I saw the whole day! I was on the phone with my friend who gave the stuff, and all I could tell him was how amazing and wonderful the whole thing looked. So much greenery never looked to great! Even greater were the red flowers that seemed to have a vibrant and totally unique glow to them. I looked at a beehive, and I could so clearly see the patterns that the bees created as they buzzed around that $#@!, and was it glorious! The patterns just morphed from one thing to another so gracefully, that I was just speechless.

Descent:

I got back home to try and soak in more music and visualizations, but by this time, I felt the intensity dropping. I could still see everything floating around, but it was not as crisp as before. I just lay there listening to YouTube auto-playing "Pulp” (thanks @The Curr), although by this time, it was just background music. I reflected on all that happened and put my thoughts together. I had felt so many things in the last few hours and I spent some time sifting and sorting through them. Once that phase passed, I felt a pretty strange feeling. It's like there's no before or after, no past and no future. Only that moment and what's happening that moment. And at that moment, everything was good. Calm. Peaceful. Nothing's happening, and nothing needs to happen. I just lay there for a while before heading to sleep and putting the trip to an end.

Looking back at the whole thing, it's clear that this was the most amazing thing I had experienced in a long time. I was left speechless, astonished, amazed at the whole journey and the things that transpired. There were no negative aspects to the trip whatsoever. I don't even feel a draw towards it after all these days, which is a GOOD thing of course. I've said a lot about this drug, and I'll leave you with one last opinion: this is a GIFT! A gift that I wish everyone of you had once in your life. Please. Do it.
Do you have a summary to this?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so tried the Sdog G-Pen - It wasnt that great but not that bad either..
I guess the expensive ones like Crafty would be amazing compared to this one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)