The Official Drug Thread (4 Viewers)

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
Way too much money to be lost from illegal drug trade, farmaceuticals, funding terrorists etc.

Imagine everyone being able to grow weed in their homes. A lot of the medications people now use for simple things like headaches would become obsolete. Lots of money to be lost there.
But just imagine the taxes the state would get from weed producers and if the state decides to grow and distribute weed, that's quite a lot of money as well.

Fuck pharmaceuticals, all they care is to create a holly medicine, patent it and sell it for a ridiculous price.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
@Lapa is doing the drug i like best.
not illegal, yet it possibly kills more than all the other drugs combined. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

like?
Get totally hammered and smoke weed, something like 2 joints. Then you are in heaven for sure. :D

--

Haven't been smoking for a while. At summer I was smoking way too often. Smoked first time when I was like 16...after that I had a break for like 8 years. I'm proud to say that I'm not addicted to weed. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Alcohol is shit. I don't understand why people love it.

Weed is not a drug. It's one of the most important plants on the Earth and humans have gone and made it illegal so they can earn more money that way.

Legalize it don't criticize it,
Legalize it yea-ah-yea-ah,
And I will advertise it
:weee::spliff:

Usually when I get super drunk and feel like shit, I spark a spliff and I sober up a little bit, whenever I know I'm about to go drink a lot I make sure to have me a couple spliffs in my pack. Sucks that @Nzoric has it rough with the trio, of booze, smokes and weed.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Sobers you up? What fucking ganja are you smoking? Pretty shit probably since when I smoke I get even more wasted. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sobers you up? What fucking ganja are you smoking? Pretty shit probably since when I smoke I get even more wasted. :D
Bro, I live in western canada, we have some of the best herb around :D

It calms me down.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure I can outsmoke anybody here, maybe bar @Trezegol17 :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yea OK I understand that. Probably way better than here in Europe.

--

I have a friend who smoked weed for like every fucking day...he has no fucking control...when we are in Spain or something I'm the only one who can be high 24/7...even that so called pro friend always passes out. :boh:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Legalize it don't criticize it,
Legalize it yea-ah-yea-ah,
And I will advertise it
:weee::spliff:

Usually when I get super drunk and feel like shit, I spark a spliff and I sober up a little bit, whenever I know I'm about to go drink a lot I make sure to have me a couple spliffs in my pack. Sucks that @Nzoric has it rough with the trio, of booze, smokes and weed.
Here in Aus we say

Beer and grass, you're on your arse

Grass and beer, you're in the clear.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yea OK I understand that. Probably way better than here in Europe.

--

I have a friend who smoked weed for like every fucking day...he has no fucking control...when we are in Spain or something I'm the only one who can be high 24/7...even that so called pro friend always passes out. :boh:
:lol:
Looks like we're gonna have to sit down with a couple bottles, couple ounces and rolling papers. :D

Here in Aus we say

:lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Here in Aus we say

Actually I can relate, all the joints I have smoked after a few beers fucked me up totally but when I smoked first then went for drinks it was all fine and dandy. Plus points for Aystralia from me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually I can relate, all the joints I have smoked after a few beers fucked me up totally but when I smoked first then went for drinks it was all fine and dandy. Plus points for Aystralia from me.
:agree:

Though once in a while a joint when drunk hits the sweet spot and just sends me to a completely different world. :excited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was usually the same for me as well :D

These days I'm a boring old bastard and haven't touched any drug or alcohol in a while (not in a big way anyway)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was usually the same for me as well :D

These days I'm a boring old bastard and haven't touched any drug or alcohol in a while (not in a big way anyway)
I haven't had a joint in almost a year. Hell I was in Amsterdam in October and didn't even enter any coffee shop. I have a beer or two once every now and then, sometimes whisky but no heavy drinking at all. Age takes its toll my friend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I haven't had a joint in almost a year. Hell I was in Amsterdam in October and didn't even enter any coffee shop. I have a beer or two once every now and then, sometimes whisky but no heavy drinking at all. Age takes its toll my friend.
Lol it certainly does :D and you also need to take care of your health more obviously. But it's good that you have your running and marathons you bloody fit bastard :tup:

There is the odd time I like to get on the drink and let loose (or enjoy a toke, or maybe some Coke if im feeling a bit naughty) but those days are now few and far between.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Lol it certainly does :D and you also need to take care of your health more obviously. But it's good that you have your running and marathons you bloody fit bastard :tup:

There is the odd time I like to get on the drink and let loose (or enjoy a toke, or maybe some Coke if im feeling a bit naughty) but those days are now few and far between.
Pussy

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Haven't done any drugs in the last 2 weeks. Okay maybe a little ganja.

Tobacco was probably the nastiest drug I've ever done (yes, even more so than powders).

- - - Updated - - -

mary jane after getting drunk (not wasted) is one hell of a feeling
MJ while getting drunk is even better :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi
I`m kind of a newbie in this - Not using it to get high but more for the relaxation and tension fader.. What is the best type for head and body relaxation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)