The Official Drug Thread (7 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Ik don't user drugs, only sometimes werd/hasj/kush but in The Netherlands we don't see that as using drugs. IT is here not unnormal tot user hard drugs. Most of.my Friends tried coke, speed, xtc and Dome even ketamine, 4fmp, 2CB, mdma and random designer drugs. #justanormalthing

Apr 9, 2015
Are you impaired right now?
What do you mean? Ik only smoke four times a year or something. In the Netherlands we have a lot of festivals (most in the World about 3 a week in Summer with over 30.000 people). And Theresia are a lot of drugs users at partys andere they only use drugs at party's. I think on a house of techno festival at least 60% is using xtc

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What do you mean? Ik only smoke four times a year or something. In the Netherlands we have a lot of festivals (most in the World about 3 a week in Summer with over 30.000 people). And Theresia are a lot of drugs users at partys andere they only use drugs at party's. I think on a house of techno festival at least 60% is using xtc
I was joking because your post had so many typos it looked like you might be high :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
:lol:

--

Dude just named most of the drugs in the world and said that they ain't drugs. What is a drug for Dutch peeps then, beer? :shocked: :panic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)