The Official Dreams Thread (4 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i had a dream i was in turin and i saw del piero and then i just chilled at his house playing fifa with gigi and camo lol
I dreamt I was in front of my friend's house and I was talking to Emerson and he was getting annoyed because i kept asking about Del Piero... and he said that DP was his best friend in the team.

Another time I dreamt I was in some mall and there was a A.C. Milan store and for some reason I went inside, I think because of my bro who's a Milanista. I saw Chiellini and i gace him a hug and he was like "WTF! Fag!" He didn't actually say that but his expression was close.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dreamt I was in front of my friend's house and I was talking to Emerson and he was getting annoyed because i kept asking about Del Piero... and he said that DP was his best friend in the team.

Another time I dreamt I was in some mall and there was a A.C. Milan store and for some reason I went inside, I think because of my bro who's a Milanista. I saw Chiellini and i gace him a hug and he was like "WTF! Fag!" He didn't actually say that but his expression was close.
lol im surprised he didnt just punch you lol

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #47
    i find some dreams really strange, there is always a mixup for me, once i had a dream i was back at highschool, but for some reason my locker was in the school food shop, very random, i think dreams do have subliminal messages and can tell what you are thinking deep down inside
    Indeed. I heard when someones teeth fall out it means someone is dying and when you're falling it means you're under stress (i have those during exams lol). My Aunt dreamed my Mum was pregnant and it turned out she was. Italian women are very superstitious like that.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    ye i found that to my family as they are italian they are very superstitious
    lol, my family says the same thing about teeth they say if your teeth are touched it means someone will die, and if you see some 1 in a coffin you actualy give that person extra life.

i heard dreams actually work out the problems you had during the day.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This thread needs Stevie Nicks dancing around a bunch of lit candles in flowing white lace. That's all I'm gonna say...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    My weirdest dream always involves schools... and for some reason whenever I've an exam in my dream its always a Hindi exam and I don't know a word in the exam... and I'm also not allowed to copy... The weird thing about the dream is that it still occurs to me once in a while... and the last time I gave a Hindi exam was 7 yrs back...
    and I did have the "caught naked in school" dream more than once...

Mar 24, 2006
    icεmαή;1841858 said:
    My weirdest dream always involves schools... and for some reason whenever I've an exam in my dream its always a Hindi exam and I don't know a word in the exam... and I'm also not allowed to copy... The weird thing about the dream is that it still occurs to me once in a while... and the last time I gave a Hindi exam was 7 yrs back...
    and I did have the "caught naked in school" dream more than once...
    Nerd

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    You know how they say when you die in your dreams that means you're really dying? Last night I dreamt I got killed. That was the most realistic I've ever felt a dream before. I was thinking well this is painless, but what now? And then I woke up.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    You guys ever wonder if the people in you dreams you've never seen are real people? And maybe if they are in turn dreaming of you. I've always wondered if people could link dreams like the Gameboys of the 80's and 90's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)