The Official Dreams Thread (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's a great movie, you should watch it and the soundtrack is one of the best albums I've listened to. Actually it is running as we speak,

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i find some dreams reallly strange, there is always a mixup for me, once i had a dream i was back at highschool, but for some reason my locker was in the school food shop, very random, i think dreams do have subliminal messages and can tell what you are thinking deep down inside

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I had a dream that a sleazy kid in my math class talked me into robbing a bank and we held up inside and shot the cops that came. We got away but for some reason the next day I was at school and the school principal knew about it and expelled me.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I used to have this weird dream all the time when I was a kid. It was a blank, white background and then dots used to appear one by one in a regular pattern. I don't why but I only got that dream when I slept in a certain room and it used to scare the hell out of me.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i had a dream i was in turin and i saw del piero and then i just chilled at his house playing fifa with gigi and camo lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)