The Official Dreams Thread (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So, are you dead yet?
I don't think so. I'll let you know when I am.

You guys ever wonder if the people in you dreams you've never seen are real people? And maybe if they are in turn dreaming of you. I've always wondered if people could link dreams like the Gameboys of the 80's and 90's.
That'd be great if the girls I used to dream about dreamt the same about me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think so. I'll let you know when I am.

That'd be great if the girls I used to dream about dreamt the same about me.
A dream "link up" would be so cool. You could have secret meetings and everything.

The girls I dream about I don't even know. That's the crazy thing, because they recur. Maybe the people in your dreams are folks you saw out of the corner of your eye and pocketed somewhere deep inside your sub-concious? Who knows, all I know is I have a pretty serious dream relationship with a tall blonde and that freaks me out.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I only remember dreaming about someone I never saw once and then seeing her later, but that wasn't the kind of dream you're talking about. It was freaky as hell. I was about 6 years old and I dreamt that this weird looking old lady was trying to cut off my ears with a scissors. The next day I in the car and i drove past and saw her standing in the street. Crazy shit. In fact, a lot of weird things happened with me and dreams before.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I've had some strange dreams as well, i had an absolutely great dream like a year ago, it involved a random woman who i've never seen before, it was an amazing dream

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well they were catalogue models so they have shit on super models but gorgeous none the less.Did she have a snotty attitude?
She was a tad emotionally needy. Happy one day, sad the next and always wanting to tell you about it. All of this was experienced between two dinners and a movie mind you. She's a nice girl, but just a little to much work needed by me at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)