The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think that's Marchisio checking Canna's ass, Zdenek checking Candreva's.

No wonder Byrone loves this club so much.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
one lucky win & we're back to bumping our gumbs in the media!!...

Zac: 'Fitness is the key for Juve'

Alberto Zaccheroni ended his silence to say Juventus will be far better from now on. “We can train and it shows.”

The Bianconeri kept their first clean sheet after 19 games to beat Cagliari 1-0 and climb to fifth place.

“No team can play without decent fitness levels,” explained the Juve Coach.

“Now we can train and it shows, as it's no coincidence we didn't collapse in the second half.”

The Turin giants have been decimated by injuries this season and were without Diego, Martin Caceres and the suspended Momo Sissoko.

“For a long time we had to send out players who were in precarious conditions.

“The many injuries were not decisive, but they did force us to always field the same men, even when they were in no condition to do so.”
:sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Salihamdzic's substitution made perfect sense when you need to score and you have Camoranesi on the bench, right?

No complaints my ass.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have no criticism for the guy because he really isn't going to be here next year. The guy knew he was an interim and he's just keeping the seat warm for the next coach.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not really his fault, Sissoko threw the gameplan out of the window.

We were playing ok until then against a team who lets face it is better than us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As always, No reaction from our great coach to anything happening on the pitch.

At first, we were actually better than Inter for the first few minutes with the exception of sissoko, zebina and melo who were being overly rough and 2 of them earned yellow cards. Zebina and melo calmed down yet sissoko was being even more aggressive. At this point the team captain and/or the coach should have told him to calm down to avoid getting a red if not changed him. We all know how that ended.

The score was 0-0 and Zach's decision to take off DP for poulsen was okay and poulsen performed well. It was predictable that they will control the play and we'll be reduced to counter attacks after we were reduced to 10 men.

He subbed IQ with Amauri which was correct as IQ obviously lacks fitness and form.

HOWEVER, when we conceded the first goal around the 75th minute, Zach failed to react. He waited for a while just watching us in full defense mode until he finally decided to sub Marchiso to bring on Sali. Here i say WTF?

I dont believe that we could have turned the table on Inter anyway, but replacing marchisio with Sali, with absolutely no change of roles for any single player was severe cowardice and/or stupidity.

He should have taken risks... How didn't he risk when he desperately needs points, ball possession is totally with Inter, and every inter attack is inches away from goal. Did he expect us to get lucky from one of those long balls?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Zac is a joke, he was a joke appointment and he remains a joke to this day. We couldn't have had any expectations when we offered this guy the job. The same way you cant have any hopes of Steven Hawkins winning the Gold Medal in the 110m hurdels.

What worries me more than anything is that this board gave him the job in the first place. How he got this job with the CV he had is ridiculous. But so are we, match made in heaven

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)