The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (108 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
The only problem in FM is that they don't make it real in one segment , they don't supply you with an incapable medical team there. :D
thats true :D but the players keeps complaining about this "worried about lack of discipline" even when you warn them or fine then about violence (red cards)

its only happen in juventus or its random mistake in the game? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He's clearly incapable of managing our team, but since there is no way we'll fire him before the end of the season, we'll have to sit here and hope he sees the light.

It's going to be a looooong final part of the season, I'll tell you that.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Why can't we fire him? we did that with Ranieri with 2 matches to go till the end of the season when we felt that we'll miss our CL place, and that implies at the current situation.

Fire the Sucker already.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why can't we fire him? we did that with Ranieri with 2 matches to go till the end of the season when we felt that we'll miss our CL place, and that implies at the current situation.

Fire the Sucker already.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to just fire him, but we already changed from Ciro to Zach mid-season. I really doubt we'll go for 3 coaches in one season.

I have a feeling our board are going for the 'let's hope for the best'-approach.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
But on the other hand JBF, remember how much time we needed to fire Ferrara...3 loooong months.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to just fire him, but we already changed from Ciro to Zach mid-season. I really doubt we'll go for 3 coaches in one season.

I have a feeling our board are going for the 'let's hope for the best'-approach.
Both of you, do you remember the effect that a new coach had on our team when both Ferrara and Zacc came respectively? it was that effect of opening a new page that made the team up and running and that's what we need ATM when you have a coach who's so clueless that he plays defensively in a must win match and who starts to make changes after the scoreline is 2-0 and the game is already lost.

Zacc is rock bottom, its impossible to get much worse than this so firing him would be the best thing to do even if we bring a puppet in his place.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Both of you, do you remember the effect that a new coach had on our team when both Ferrara and Zacc came respectively? it was that effect of opening a new page that made the team up and running and that's what we need ATM when you have a coach who's so clueless that he plays defensively in a must win match and who starts to make changes after the scoreline is 2-0 and the game is already lost.

Zacc is rock bottom, its impossible to get much worse than this so firing him would be the best thing to do even if we bring a puppet in his place.
Yes I remember Ferrara's opening matches,but Zacch's opening matches were 2 draws (one of them against Livorno could easily be a lost game).
We used to say that there is no worst option than Ferrara at the time, and some of us were saying:"Give Zacch a chance damn it!"

If we're about to find another coach I wouldn't go with Mancini,Gentile,Spalletti,Conte or other lower class managers because I don't won't to play on that "few opening games" card again.
What we need now,or after this season, is a proven World Class manager...the only difference now is that we don't have the same position or better said pole position for another coach simply because we're gonna miss a CL spot and who knows maybe even EL and that's not the best start if you want to appoint a World Class coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, let's keep assigning mediocre coaches and fire them one month after. At least that way the team keeps on winning to impress the new coach.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kosova....that's what everyone was saying when people here were asking for Ranieri to be axed....same thing when people wanted Ferrara axed..."Fire him and whoever comes next can't do any worse". Are you sure you want to repeat that same mistake again.

Clearly, we should have seen out Ranieri's contract as it made no difference to us other than make the situation worse. However, in all of sports I have never seen so many tactical mistakes and questions marks as I have the last 2 years under ranieri, ferrara, and zac.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)