The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (103 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Seeing how poor Zac is, we should actually be glad if we don't make it to CL. Knowing our dumb board, they'd probably hire him for the next season too if we did. At least this way we don't have to watch him behind our bench anymore after this season.
But they may say it like this:"We didn't reach CL, we don't need a top class manager,let's keep Zacch ." :eyebrows:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
But they may say it like this:"We didn't reach CL, we don't need a top class manager,let's keep Zacch ." :eyebrows:
We wont be able to afford a decent manager so I actually wouldn't rule that out. I may even volunteer myself for the role as a cheap alternative to Zac. I've played weeks and weeks of football manager, achieving fantastic success, so obviously I have the pedigree, judging by our last 2 coaches and i'd fit inline with the budget. I'd happily accept an annual salary of £25,000 + incentives!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
We wont be able to afford a decent manager so I actually wouldn't rule that out. I may even volunteer myself for the role as a cheap alternative to Zac. I've played weeks and weeks of football manager, achieving fantastic success, so obviously I have the pedigree, judging by our last 2 coaches and i'd fit inline with the budget. I'd happily accept an annual salary of £25,000 + incentives!
Hope Secco, Blanc and Bettega have their scouts somewhere here on the forum. :)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
İ beleive you Mike-e-e-y ;)...You can do better than Pro-Zac :D

...And i am Downloading : Football Manager 2010 :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Part of me just wants to say screw this squad: everybody over the age of 25 is gone, Ciro back as coach, with the youth and primavera squads in place where Ciro has actually been competent, and everyone learns to coach and play as a competitive team together so that we might be capable of something by 2014.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's just amazing that some thought he would actually do a better job than Ciro. He got the boot at Torino, friggin Torino. Oh well lets hire another Italian coach to maintain an Italian identity.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)