The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think he has a lot more to prove, we haven't been good this games, its easy, really. And lets be honest here, the last three games we've won have been thanks to the brilliance of Del Piero and the refs. The first two games Del Piero got penalties we shouldn't have gotten and in the last game Del Piero took the ball down with his arm before passing it thru to Candreva.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think he has a lot more to prove
He doesn't really.
He already proved in his career that he's an average coach and he can't change that in 3-4 months.

But average or not, he's a coach who at least knows a thing or two about coaching, unlike Ciro, and considering how his players are superior to Napoli's, Samp's and Palermo's players, he only needs to do the basics and take this team to 4th.

So far he's doing an ok job.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And we lost games we should have won with pretty football under Ferrara...
You thought the football we played under Ferrara was pretty? It was the complete opposite.

We play a lot more maturely and have a more solid style. The juve vs ajax had hinst of the old ruthless juve.
Indeed, we certainly looked like the old ruthless Juve in Europe, getting beat by pace on the wings while we looked like we ate too much Chilli for dinner the previous night.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I think he has a lot more to prove, we haven't been good this games, its easy, really. And lets be honest here, the last three games we've won have been thanks to the brilliance of Del Piero and the refs. The first two games Del Piero got penalties we shouldn't have gotten and in the last game Del Piero took the ball down with his arm before passing it thru to Candreva.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
so you are upset becuase for 2 games in 3 years we go some 50-50% ref calls comes our way. how about the games we go the injustice in ? we lost some points of these mistakes while others benfited from them. 3 points is what matter in this time even if it came with a non-existing penalty

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I would hardly call our inability to pass and move or maintain possession under Ciro "pretty" football.
In his philosophy, more than in practice, although at the beginning of his reign we managed to combine good football with wins, then we lost a game and suddenly conceded goals from every angle. My point is basically that we are better getting back to grinding results out right now, Ciro was still trying, and failing, to get the team to play his way and we were getting killed all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)