The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The only reason I think he took off Marchisio and Diego was to rest them for the midweek game... But he almost cost us the match with those subs, we looked absolutely clueless after the substitutions...

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
icεmαή;2365026 said:
The only reason I think he took off Marchisio and Diego was to rest them for the midweek game... But he almost cost us the match with those subs, we looked absolutely clueless after the substitutions...
99 times out of 100, those subs would have cost us the game. Everyone on these forums knows they weren't ballsy, just plain stupid. We won the game DESPITE Zac's subs, not thanks to them.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I think thats the only reason he wasn't taken off... Zac wanted to rest the players who would play that match... Thats what I'm guessing :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
If we ended up 3rd and we reached the Europa League final, I see no reason why we shouldn't keep him. His relationship with the players are great and that's sth we lacked for a long time...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
99 times out of 100, those subs would have cost us the game. Everyone on these forums knows they weren't ballsy, just plain stupid. We won the game DESPITE Zac's subs, not thanks to them.
The Candreva-Diego sub was like for like, so no problem there. Even though Candreva is less gifted than Diego... Marchisio for Sissoko was more stop gap than anything... That sub was the reason why we looked clueless... Sissoko looked clueless as fuck and Melo had to do all the work...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
If we ended up 3rd and we reached the Europa League final, I see no reason why we shouldn't keep him. His relationship with the players are great and that's sth we lacked for a long time...
Thats the problem I see here. Zach has always been at least average while coming in during mid season. Give him a full season and he's most likely to screw up big time... So no thanks. Get me a real coach.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Give the guy credit, we were absolutely hopeless, the worst I have seen Juventus ever and in a short space of time we have won 3 in a row.

He may not be the best manager and he is not our long term solution, but he has done well so far.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
icεmαή;2365080 said:
The Candreva-Diego sub was like for like, so no problem there. Even though Candreva is less gifted than Diego... Marchisio for Sissoko was more stop gap than anything... That sub was the reason why we looked clueless... Sissoko looked clueless as fuck and Melo had to do all the work...
We took two more technically gifted players and put on two less technically gifted ones. Hadn't we had Del Piero out there, no way we would have scored.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even if Zaccheroni manage to get us a CL spot, win us the Europa League and get Salihamidzic to play football, which is a lot, he shouldn't be our coach next season.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Give the guy credit, we were absolutely hopeless, the worst I have seen Juventus ever and in a short space of time we have won 3 in a row.

He may not be the best manager and he is not our long term solution, but he has done well so far.
I'm not giving him credit, because all three wins were wins in result only, we could have easily lost all those three games (and we could have lost the two drawn games, as well). There is not anything to give him credit for, yet.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
icεmαή;2365088 said:
Thats the problem I see here. Zach has always been at least average while coming in during mid season. Give him a full season and he's most likely to screw up big time... So no thanks. Get me a real coach.
Well if reaching a Europa League final with this team, that looked like missing on that same competition next season, isn't enough to change your mind about Zacc then I don't know what will...

But still, its all assumptions he got us nowhere yet but im optimistic about this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)