The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (51 Viewers)

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
i don´t like his subs, his style, but give credit when it´s due.

he isn´t there to play nice football, we cannot build a team in the middle of the season, all we need are results.

so far his OK, but I don´t want him. we need a change in thinking. no italian coaches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Giving Diego and Marchisio rest was rather nice however please do not play Sissoko in the week this guy has gone backwards.
What a ridiculous statement, Momo has consistantly been one of our best players over the last 2 years, week in, week out. The guy has a few bad games and he's supposedly gone 'backwards'. The fickleness of some of our fans has to be seen to be believed :disagree: :sergio:

Give the guy credit, we were absolutely hopeless, the worst I have seen Juventus ever and in a short space of time we have won 3 in a row.

He may not be the best manager and he is not our long term solution, but he has done well so far.
:tup: excatly, considering we were in the pits of hell when he took over, the work he has done so far is positive. Theres a long way to go. Some fans have to realise we cant turn from the shite that we were to Barcelona in 3 weeks

Even if Zaccheroni manage to get us a CL spot, win us the Europa League and get Salihamidzic to play football, which is a lot, he shouldn't be our coach next season.
:tup:
The guy is a stop gap at best, hopefully he does amazing with us, wins the EL and then leaves. He's not a long term solution by any means

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sissoko really has been poor lately, though. Nowadays he doesn't even play as well as he used to defensively, making up for his errors with the ball.

So yeah, he actually has gone backwards a bit, Nick is right.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Alberto Zaccheroni celebrates the third straight victory and Juventus' climb into fourth place. “It all helps our confidence.”

The Bianconeri have notched up a series of wins over Genoa, Ajax and today Bologna to end their crisis.

“Being in fourth place right now helps our confidence,” said the Coach. His side leapfrogged Napoli, who were held to a 0-0 draw by bottom of the table Siena.

“What we really want, though, is this position at the end of the season. We are giving a little more in every game and we all win together.

“Aside from the result today, I am very satisfied with the performance at the Dall'Ara. We played against the best Bologna of the campaign.

“In some situations we struggled to keep control of our opponents, partly as we felt the strain of Thursday's Europa League efforts.”

FT

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's quiet weird that some people seem to have personal issues against Zac.Just bcuz you don't like the formation he implies doesn't mean he don't know jack shit from coaching.I for one am not for him nor against him.But when i see improvements I try to be fair and credit some of that to his coaching, it's not that it all came out of the blue.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
"Del Piero is the captain who drags the team along, but the Juventus recovery is far from over," the coach told Radio Anch'io lo Sport.

"I don't want to put my hands forward, but we have not consolidated anything yet.

"We have not had time to cure the details. It seems as if we have done things on a tactical level, but really we have not had the chance to work on it."
At least he knows that we are not back yet...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Contray to this forums beliefs or some members. The guy is not a idiot. It could take at least 6 months to repair the damage that was caused earlier in the season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm not giving him credit, because all three wins were wins in result only, we could have easily lost all those three games (and we could have lost the two drawn games, as well). There is not anything to give him credit for, yet.
How about the fact that we have won some games. With Ferrara in charge the win just didn't look like it was ever going to happen. Like it or not we have improved.

Sure we could have lost, but the important thing is that we didn't. I'm not a huge Zac fan, but to pick up a team that were hopeless, to get them to win games deserves some praise.

I couldn't care less how we win at the moment just as long as we keep picking up points and get in the Champions League next season for a new coach to take over.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
about Zacc,the problem is that lot of people here and around the globe thinks that if we had got Hiddink instead of Zaccheroni,we would be ahead of inter in just 3-4 months,because number of fans beleive that Hiddink is magician

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Looking up again are we? :D

Let's just hope these wins lift our confidence and players start performing better every game. What we saw in parts of the first half against Bologna looked rather promising, we tried to avoid any long balls and tried to actually pass the ball.

You can tell confidence is growing and our wins had alot to do with luck, but Zac must've changed a few things to make us that bit better than we were under Ciro aswell.

Results will do for now, but we need to keep improving for when lady luck leaves our side. We're definitely not where we could be yet, and I hope players realise that aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)