The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (108 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I believe in Zach for now.

Noting that he has only coached for 5 months in the last 5 years, it has given him much time to reflect, learn, review, and implement new tactics that will take Juve a long way!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I believe in Zaccheroni for the mean time. Hes been around and aint as stupid as some of you might think.
Yeah he's been around for ages & only has one scudetto to show for it.
That's one Scudetto more than most managers have.
So that makes him a good coach?
Not necessarily, but "only" having one scudetto doesn't make him a bad coach.
:lol: Ma man Byron....the Zac lover! :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Well torino supporters would openly disagree with you on that one.Just because the team is in a bad patch does it mean we should accept mediocrity as fans?
The number of Scudetti he has won is a very flawed way of judging a manager's abilities. That was my all I meant.

I'm going to give Zac time before I judge him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The number of Scudetti he has won is a very flawed way of judging a manager's abilities. That was my all I meant.

I know what you mean but lets face it,he failed big time with every other club he's coached.

Anyway i know he'll do what's expected & i'll have another 2yrs to be constantly bitching & moaning about him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Well torino supporters would openly disagree with you on that one.Just because the team is in a bad patch does it mean we should accept mediocrity as fans?

Yeah at least i don't have a hard on for Ranieri like you do.:D
Torino fans are probably overjoyed at the appointment of Zachacrappy at Juve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

When you finish with collecting the material to give your final assessment of Zac we will be out of Champions League.
We have no time to waste ,that's the main fact!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ranieri was loved by Chelsea fans, did a very good job at Parma, and is doing quite well with Roma at the moment.
Yeah in Chelsea till the time they decided to rise their appetites ,to become more than 4th team in the league, and Parma which are mid table team...Roma I wouldn't comment their ambitions and successes.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ranieri was loved by Chelsea fans, did a very good job at Parma, and is doing quite well with Roma at the moment.
Chelsea fans at that point in time were used to qualifying for europe & that it.They never knew what winning the epl was about.Parma is relegation candidate club & Roma are a CL/Europe League qualification club.

You make it sound like Ranieri is performing miracles & winning silverware with those teams mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)