Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #81
    Mate you are the most biased fan in these forums..when have you ever acknowledged a player that doesnt play for Juve or isnt italian??
    OMG are you blind? what i wrote about henry and dp was a fair one, i said dp is better for juve than henry wud be for us, but for a club like real madrid, henry would be seen as the better player, now im sorry but i dont see how i'am biased.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    OMG are you blind? what i wrote about henry and dp was a fair one, i said dp is better for juve than henry wud be for us, but for a club like real madrid, henry would be seen as the better player, now im sorry but i dont see how i'am biased.
    i wasnt talking about that specific post

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :sigh:

lets all bow down to lehmann the best gk in the world

senderos who is just spectacular

oh and not to forget justin hoyte man i wish we sold all our full backs for him

you happy now?
    did i ever say any of these things...in fact i'm sure you'll find many posts from me that say Senderos is a terrible player...even though alot of people here rate him

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Man, the offseason can be so rough on these forums...

I'm itching to close this thread. But then again, people are going to get their offseason aggressions out on each other some way or other.

Let's just try to keep it above the belt, OK?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #93
    ok mate

I'm itching to close this thread. But then again, people are going to get their offseason aggressions out on each other some way or other.

well the idea was that since the mods are getting tough on off topic posting, the idea was that the mods would be able to move any off topic posting from its original thread into this to continue whatever they were talking about, and if they ignore to post in here after moving it then you can warn/ban. a little more work for the mods, but its what you're here to do ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    well to be fair before he played for us he didnt play up front we moved him up front.
    Well, moving him 3 metres is not up front, Arsene moved him up front.
    fool that zare was someone's second account

dont howl

couldnt said it better,my arsenal:blah:
    You and Badass should be banned because you are both losels.
    so who was zare really?
    Figure it out.

And if you really think you are Drughi, you are a poon tang head and a buttface, if you really are, come over here and beat me up.
    who else would laugh at burkey's jokes
    :D

:yawn:

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #95
    ßömßäяdîëя;1404127 said:
    Well, moving him 3 metres is not up front, Arsene moved him up front.

You and Badass should be banned because you are both losels.

Figure it out.

And if you really think you are Drughi, you are a poon tang head and a buttface, if you really are, come over here and beat me up.

:D

:yawn:
    i never said i was part of the firm, and ive stated that god knows how many times.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    oh god how i relish to be a mod for just 1 minute right now, how can there be a member worse than me! i must be losing my touch :( :lol:
    thats what i was thinking, there is an annoying piss fight going on and for once, andy is not the ass clown in the wrong. i was gonna ban him but looks like someone got there first.

well done badass.you are officially no.1 again:p

well greg you just saved me teh time and the hassle, now
    everyone chill out, i seen several warnable posts and if i see any more of this i will send all the culprits on a weeks vacation and close this thread

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #99
    thats what i was thinking, there is an annoying piss fight going on and for once, andy is not the ass clown in the wrong. i was gonna ban him but looks like someone got there first.

well done badass.you are officially no.1 again:p

well greg you just saved me teh time and the hassle, now
    everyone chill out, i seen several warnable posts and if i see any more of this i will send all the culprits on a weeks vacation and close this thread

nah i think if u were here a couple of nights ago and saw how knightz basically pissed off the entire forum, with the odd exception hes still num1 for annoyance :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)