The off topic thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No offense, but Knightz could have went off in an infantile, swearing rage -- but did not. He even had a little humor in it. Insulting, but in a more creative, sarcastic way.

And who doesn't get in a little flame war here now and then I guess...

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    No offense, but Knightz could have went off in an infantile, swearing rage -- but did not. He even had a little humor in it. Insulting, but in a more creative, sarcastic way.

And who doesn't get in a little flame war here now and then I guess...
    erm i dont know if you've read all his posts, but that infantile swearing rage has kinda gotten infalted and needs to calm the hell down and just move on. as for the humour i dont see how being all tonykart about some issues can be humorous

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    erm i dont know if you've read all his posts, but that infantile swearing rage has kinda gotten infalted and needs to calm the hell down and just move on. as for the humour i dont see how being all tonykart about some issues can be humorous
    but you were provoking him all along mate..i'd say it was just a reaction to you continously questioning him about being a juve fan...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    but you were provoking him all along mate..i'd say it was just a reaction to you continously questioning him about being a juve fan...
    yeah and a so called juve fan wudnt support madrid as a 2nd team, say that henry "sh*ts over juve" and then to think because he claims to have one of the largest juve shirt collections that makes him more of a fan than me, i dont know about you but that doesnt come across to me as much of a juve fan

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Can't say that I have the history there. Just commented on the post in isolation, since some people were calling for a ban because of it.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    Can't say that I have the history there. Just commented on the post in isolation, since some people were calling for a ban because of it.
    you might want to look at the tactics and formations thread for example. i mean im no angel but jees not even i wud stoop low to use the "gay" insult, thats just sumthing you would expect to hear from pre school kids, we are dealing with another tonykart here, infact probably worse

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    that was my next question...have you got a hit list made up? If you do go for it , check this out for an avatar...can be bigger
    View attachment 33448
    lol strangly enough i dont since i dont actually hate anyone here, i perhaps dont get on well with most but i bare no grudges except this certain someone who's ignorance and immaturity alone is worthy of being shot.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
    i know its none of my business..but its a shame that posters like Turk over here are allowed to spout their shit daily.. while people like Seven and Andy who i'm sure contribute to the forums more than this pest are banned.
    Yeah, this is what I don't understand. Andy was banned for saying "rape your children in the ass" once, but people such as Turk, Knightz, Vidocq and others keep polluting the forum with so much nonsense it's unbelievabe. But they're still here. I suppose the heavy hitters on this forum are under much more scrutiny though... I would be surprised if anyone reads what that Turk guy says anyway.

Jul 2, 2006
    Badass a Mod? The bitch can't even speak English. He knows nothing about football, he's online 22 hours a day, he's wrapped up like a mummy because he doesn't want to show his hideous, rotting, pussing face and he's a pretend Juventus fan.

Grow a set of grape fruits you pathetic being.
    I am starting off topic

firstly fu.k off

little dog,suck arsene wenger's co.k

There is no little scum insult Del Piero in this forum

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
    I am starting off topic

firstly fu.k off

little dog,suck arsene wenger's co.k

There is no little scum insult Del Piero in this forum
    You know, the "C" key is getting lonely. I'd suggest using it sometimes.

You use the period so much I'm starting to think you're a woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)