The off topic thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßömßäяdîëя;1403287 said:
Okay, I don't like him anymore.
:D i still like him
Yeah, this is what I don't understand. Andy was banned for saying "rape your children in the ass" once, but people such as Turk, Knightz, Vidocq and others keep polluting the forum with so much nonsense it's unbelievabe. But they're still here. I suppose the heavy hitters on this forum are under much more scrutiny though... I would be surprised if anyone reads what that Turk guy says anyway.
ya i think thats it..people read andys posts..so they realise it when he's posting offensive stuff and all that..but i'm guessing that people just go past Turk,Vidocqs posts without reading them,...as IMO they never have anything to contribute..i'm yet to see 1 post that makes sense from either one of them

But i have to disagree about Knihtz..the guy said his opinion..and he got slated for it..and called a fake juve fan...i think he has a right to react.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #46
    :D i still like him

ya i think thats it..people read andys posts..so they realise it when he's posting offensive stuff and all that..but i'm guessing that people just go past Turk,Vidocqs posts without reading them,...as IMO they never have anything to contribute..i'm yet to see 1 post that makes sense from either one of them

But i have to disagree about Knihtz..the guy said his opinion..and he got slated for it..and called a fake juve fan...i think he has a right to react.
    sorry but that knightz opinions are just simply retarded for a so called juve fan, he is the only juve fan who is pleased to see nedved go, he doesnt even like any juve players, he should just f*ck off and support sum1 else, he brings shame to the team I and many others here support. he thinks that because he owns 26 juve shirts that makes him the greatest juve fan on earth.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    sorry but that knightz opinions are just simply retarded for a so called juve fan, he is the only juve fan who is pleased to see nedved go, he doesnt even like any juve players, he should just f*ck off and support sum1 else, he brings shame to the team I and many others here support. he thinks that because he owns 26 juve shirts that makes him the greatest juve fan on earth.
    Wooow :eek: Congarts man. I'm trying to buy Juve shirt for every season but here in Bosnia that's a little bit hard especially when you're short with the money. Anyway I'm collecting nice shirts no matter on the club (except Inter and Milan) and yasterday I bought jersey of Spanish NT for only 15€ on sale :tup:

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    Wooow :eek: Congarts man. I'm trying to buy Juve shirt for every season but here in Bosnia that's a little bit hard especially when you're short with the money. Anyway I'm collecting nice shirts no matter on the club (except Inter and Milan) and yasterday I bought jersey of Spanish NT for only 15€ on sale :tup:
    ive got loadsa juve shirts, lost count :p i only buy italia and juve shirts, and t shirts. My faves are definatly the italia campioni del mondo 4 with the players signatures all over it, and the 1996 CL blue shirt with del piero print with a certificate proving its authenticity signed by bettega, never worn it, im saving it for a special occasion like, reaching a CL final (rome *fingers crossed*) and ill wear it for the first time :D
    one my milanista friends gets me a good deal on italia gear like he got me the italia shirt with the 4 stars, wc logo, del piero print, and the campioni del mondo shirt both comming together for £30 which in this country couldnt even get you a unprinted italy shirt, but he gets his stuff from italy as his father has something to do with working for sports shops in italy

Knightz

Unstoppable
    Apr 14, 2007
    Badass, you are a f-ucking clown. Thinking your a thug, hiding your hideous face because it's rotten, you probably have an Inter tattoo on your cheek. Just sit behind your computer all day long because thats really all you do and pretend to be a Juve supporter. Because you clearly no nothing about football since you believe Del Piero is better than Henry.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Badass, you are a f-ucking clown. Thinking your a thug, hiding your hideous face because it's rotten, you probably have an Inter tattoo on your cheek. Just sit behind your computer all day long because thats really all you do and pretend to be a Juve supporter. Because you clearly no nothing about football since you believe Del Piero is better than Henry.
    id rather have an inter tattoo than retard printed on my head. dont be such a hypocryte, u obviously havnt moved far since i last posted here 9 hrs ago.

know nothing about football? i know well enough how important nedved is to juve and not to say he should f*ck off and retire.

pretend to be a juve fan? :lol: you read your profile recently? second team - real madrid :lol:

Apr 12, 2004
    Turk, if you really think DP is better than Henry, you are everything this guy says.

Apr 12, 2004
    id rather have an inter tattoo than retard printed on my head. dont be such a hypocryte, u obviously havnt moved far since i last posted here 9 hrs ago.

know nothing about football? i know well enough how important nedved is to juve and not to say he should f*ck off and retire.

pretend to be a juve fan? :lol: you read your profile recently? second team - real madrid :lol:
    Well, that is pretty gay, too.

nah, I like him.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #58
    ßömßäяdîëя;1403697 said:
    Turk, if you really think DP is better than Henry, you are everything this guy says.
    as a juve fan i would rather have del piero, since he is our captain and leader, and an inspiration to the rest of the team, theres no saying that henry wud have that same impact at juve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)