Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #61
    ßömßäяdîëя;1403716 said:
    So you like DP because he is the leader, whereas Henry would be a better overall player, and he would have a larger impact on a GAME?

Agree with that?
    like i said speaking from a juve fans point of view dp is worth more than henry, but if lets say real madrid had to choose between henry or dp, then henry would probably be the better option for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    biggest idiot is you because you didnt see his posts in other thread

and it was truth nice or not

I saw his posts in another thread. So what? Who the hell are you and BD to tell people if they're Juve fans or not? I can write the name of another team on my profile just for fun. BIG FVCKING DEAL! So that doesn't make me a Juve fan? :howler: And look who's saying. Two guys who talk about Inter more than they actually breathe.

I'm going to say it kindly: Fuck off.

EDIT: And how come that's the truth? Have you been holding Pavel's d*ck?

Mods, sorry for the language, but this idiot makes me sick.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #71
    Don't worry, mate. I'm sure some one will soon launch at you again :)
    :weee:

I saw his posts in another thread. So what? Who the hell are you and BD to tell people if they're Juve fans or not? I can write the name of another team on my profile just for fun. BIG FVCKING DEAL! So that doesn't make me a Juve fan? :howler: And look who's saying. Two guys who talk about Inter more than they actually breathe.

now now lets all play nicely :)

Apr 12, 2004

:clap:

Word.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    Henry was too young while with us & too much was expected of him. Draw a parallel with Enzo Schifo at Inter, those who can remember. My criticism of Henry at Juve was he'd do all the good work flying down the left wing & send a cross at a good height into the box...trouble was he never looked up first to see if he could pick out a team mate! But look at the player he matured into...unfair to try & compare him to Alex though, 2 different players & styles entirely.

Apr 12, 2004
    Henry was too young while with us & too much was expected of him. Draw a parallel with Enzo Schifo at Inter, those who can remember. My criticism of Henry at Juve was he'd do all the good work flying down the left wing & send a cross at a good height into into the box...trouble was he never looked up first to see if he could pick out a team mate! But look at the player he matured into...unfair to try & compare him to Alex though, 2 different players & styles entirely.
    Dog, he was amazing, you just played him in a different position and he wasn't given the roaming ability.
    fu.k off to all ''fakes''

I am impressed your effort while you defending other teams and players against us

one day I would be happy if you can show same effort to defending Juventus
    just shut up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Couldnt have said it better..

now Zare is also banned while this idiot is still spouting his shit....Him and Vidocq should have their own forum..they deserve each other:D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

nd he calls himself a drughi, well his profile said it but it magically dissapeared.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    like i said speaking from a juve fans point of view dp is worth more than henry, but if lets say real madrid had to choose between henry or dp, then henry would probably be the better option for them.
    Mate you are the most biased fan in these forums..when have you ever acknowledged a player that doesnt play for Juve or isnt italian??

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1403832 said:
    Dog, he was amazing, you just played him in a different position and he wasn't given the roaming ability.

just shut up.
    well to be fair before he played for us he didnt play up front we moved him up front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)