The Obama Deception (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like there is one right way to spell it. Bin Laden or Ben Laden, same shit, there are no rules for Arab names.

I bet you don't even know how to pronounce his name.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #308
    Trillions and trillions are to be made in crisis. From the military industrial complex and security services, to the big banks, it's all connected. We need wars, we need disasters, we need suffering to make money.
    Only in a capitalistic government/economy Andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Only in a capitalistic government/economy Andy.
    I call bullshit. Some of the biggest mass murderers in the world were able to commit their crimes under communism.

True free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity, but we live under a phony crony capitalist economy that's heading towards Fascism in the United States. That's what I'm concerned about.

Fascism, communism... they both end the same way -- in tyranny.

OP
    Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #317
    I call bullshit. Some of the biggest mass murderers in the world were able to commit their crimes under communism.

True free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity, but we live under a phony crony capitalist economy that's heading towards Fascism in the United States. That's what I'm concerned about.

Fascism, communism... they both end the same way -- in tyranny.
    I'm talking about present-day. There is no communism anymore, communism is dead.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm talking about present-day. There is no communism anymore, communism is dead.
    Both Communism and Capitalism should be dead.

Both of them are immoral systems imo.
    We would not be as far as we are today without capitalism. It has some negative aspects just like any other system, but you can't deny it has led to the advancement of society. It's the best system we've got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)