The Obama Deception (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Politics is delusional and credulous Hoori.
It is not but people tend to be easily getting brainwashed, taking everything in a delusional way.

why not hoori, what makes u shoot down the idea that this might've been an inside job.
I don't shoot it down Ahmed but I'm fed up with these delusional theories here and there. Bring me facts and evidences, prove it to me and I'll believe it.

do u think these attacks where orchestrated by guys who live in caves hoori? there a few good reasons to suggest other wise regarding the collapsing of the twin towers.
It wasn't a long time ago when it appeared that some of Bin Laden's close relatives are living in Tehran, in a place which is more looking like a palace, mind you. What caves are you talking about?

i do believe 9/11 did the job of getting public support behind both wars and terrorism or global terrorism was used as an excuse to envade any country with out the need for un backing of such military efforts. kind of the same effect pearl harbour had ( with major differences between each incidents taken in consideration)

afghanistan-----> ( world public) reason used to justify attacks was getting osama bin laden and bring an end to taliban who sponser terror-----> (reasons after war kicked in)there is also the reason for gas lines that had to pass thru afghanistan for it to reach ports where it can be put on ships.

iraq----------> ( world public) reason used weapons of mass destruction, removing of saddam and bringing in democracy ot iraq----->(reasons that unfolded after the war kicked in) iraq being the second largest producer of oil in the world behind saudi arabia and ahead of iran.
Nothing could justify invading a nation. I really don't remember the public opinion did support the US government at the time they attacked Iraq. Secondly, we all know that the US didn't need the public opinion to back their decision of attacking Iraq.

there for i doubt the US public would back up the real reasons of both wars had it not been for 9/11 and the rising of a better reason ( at least its a reason that would make parents sending there sons/and daughters to war a bit easier and justified) instead of using lets go to iraq to be near oil fields, or lets go to afghanstan for gas lines.
I know, "doubt is the origin of wisdom" :D

I'm not sure of anything Ahmed. I never believe what politicians and media try to feed me and the people around me with but I can't believe such far-fetched theories either.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We would not be as far as we are today without capitalism. It has some negative aspects just like any other system, but you can't deny it has led to the advancement of society. It's the best system we've got.

I'm all for free markets, but only to the point where they are fair.

What are my views on the US government? I don't remember I've ever stated them around here.

Really? What do you suggest then?
You are laughing at the possibility that they could have known about 9-11 beforehand, to me that is delusional.

As for the second part of your question, i don't know, but there are a lot of issues, most of them moral that need to be resolved in the capitalist system.

Health and Education should be a right everyone should have, one of the manifestations of capitalism is that it has made both health and education a business that like any other is subject to market forces.

forza dictatorship
:confused:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There's no such thing as an immoral system. To make such a statement is to excuse humanity of moral responsibility. There are only immoral people.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see folks conveniently skipped over my post proving governments have staged terror attacks. Do the folks who wholeheartedly trust governments have anything to say about Operation Northwoods and the like?

To me, if they've done it in the past, they're capable of doing it again.

And I mean comment on those events, not 9/11.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You are laughing at the possibility that they could have known about 9-11 beforehand, to me that is delusional.
I never did that. But some here are talking out of their asses making speculations and delusional theories.

Nice way to dodge the question though, I still don't know where I stated my views on the US government.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I never did that. But some here are talking out of their asses making speculations and delusional theories.

Nice way to dodge the question though, I still don't know where I stated my views on the US government.

I told you were you stated your views. I said that the US government most probably knew the attacks were going to take place, you laughed at the possibility, that makes you delusional imo.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Honey, you ARE making speculations and I will laugh at it (if you like to put it this way) as long as you can't bring me facts and evidence to back your theories. I'm not delusional for not believing something which is not being supported by any kind of facts whatsoever. You are brainwashed by those delusional theories.

A crime happens. If you blame it on someone without having evidences against him, it makes you discreditable, credulous and delusional.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #334
    No, technological advancement, medical advancement, standard of living, et cetera.
    Sure, but people's way of living counts first and that's up to the president. There are different models of democracies, but I'm not entirely happy with "democrats" and "republicans".

ßüякε;2383090 said:
    Everyone should have that.
    Of course. That's one thing I don't get why Communism didn't allow. If everyone is equal, then they should be given the right to talk on whatever they want to.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Honey, you ARE making speculations and I will laugh at it (if you like to put it this way) as long as you can't bring me facts and evidence to back your theories. I'm not delusional for not believing something which is not being supported by any kind of facts whatsoever. You are brainwashed by those delusional theories.

A crime happens. If you blame it on someone without having evidences against him, it makes you discreditable, credulous and delusional.
    I am just a regular person, where the heck would i get you evidence on my theory.

Though i just don't think it is that easy to attack the worlds greatest military power and the country with the worlds greatest intelligence systems. Really, you can't convince me that a smalltime militant group like Al-Qaeda can do that to a country like the US.

But of course i do not believe that it was a controlled demolition at all.

A good example of that is the Turkish government regarding the Armenian genocide.
    :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Strange you should mention that because the funny thing is, the FBI doesn't even have enough evidence against Bin Laden, the supposed mastermind of the attacks. That's why he isn't listed as a suspect in 9/11 by the FBI.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

So that makes you delusional, Hoori, by your own definition.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I didn't say you did, but everyone else does. That's supposedly why we're in a war costing civilization thousands of lives, just for this one guy who the FBI doesn't even list as a suspect in the attacks.

That needs to be answered. Why is it that the FBI does not consider Bin Laden a suspect in the attacks.

But I guess that's a delusional question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)