The Obama Deception (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Quite shocking as all the puzzles come into play in this new documentary and is worth watching. Never will you find the title on IMDB as well. Alex Jones, the director, even made some documentaries on George W. Bush in his time when he was still ruling, but of course, none of the Americans and the world even bothered to listen.

Here is the trailer:
And you can watch all 12 parts of the documentary starting here:
Obviously, I'm not going to judge, as it's just a documentary, but we've been fooled before...what if we are being fooled again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate conspiracy theorists with a passion. :(

They're always so ready to annoint a bunch of incompetents as genius masterminds.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I hate conspiracy theorists with a passion. :(

They're always so ready to annoint a bunch of incompetents as genius masterminds.
    Whoever said the documentary was based on conspiracy theories? Watch it first then comment please.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I watched some of it (dont have 2 hours to watch the entire thing), and from what I saw, its pretty accurate......even the stuff about W.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    There are documentaries for every opinion imaginable. So many, 99% aren't worth wiping my ass with.

Because of the failure rate, I've found it safest to presume all documentaries are bullshit and not worth my time. It's come to that. The documentary has bankrupted itself as a form of communication.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There are documentaries for every opinion imaginable. So many, 99% aren't worth wiping my ass with.

Because of the failure rate, I've found it safest to presume all documentaries are bullshit and not worth my time. It's come to that. The documentary has bankrupted itself as a form of communication.
    That's not true. There are a lot of good documentaries. It's just that you have to approach them with caution. It's easy to believe everything they say, because they supposedly present you the evidence.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    That's not true. There are a lot of good documentaries. It's just that you have to approach them with caution. It's easy to believe everything they say, because they supposedly present you the evidence.
    :agree: too many folk will watch a documentary and either a) perceive it as fact and believe everything it says or b)look at it with suspicion and refuse to believe anything it says. a documentary should never be so black and white, it should look at the facts from both sides and present them both with equal importance and allow the viewer to make up his mind. the second i feel i am being preached to i switch off (you hear that AL Gore:shifty: ) as i decided i have the mental ability to decide what is right and wrong myself when i am presented with the whole of the facts

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    funny the same was said about Bush
    the same type of documentary was fabricated by companies to deny any harm in cigarettes or by the oil industry to ridicule climate change
    I think we all know what's up with that
    I think the real question we should be asking is who? what? why? is the point behind these stories

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I watched about half of it only. I wouldn't believe everything it says, it does appear to be a little over dramatic. But the one thing i surely agree with Alex Jones in is, that the US president is a wall street puppet, be it Obama, Clinton, Bush or anyone else.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I watched about half of it only. I wouldn't believe everything it says, it does appear to be a little over dramatic. But the one thing i surely agree with Alex Jones in is, that the US president is a wall street puppet, be it Obama, Clinton, Bush or anyone else.
    Indeed.

But the more "intelligent" people won't believe that, so what's the use. Goldman Sachs can rob the country blindly but hey, that's alright. Without them, our financial system would crash. :melayyanandmessi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)