The NHL Thread (18 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think he was one of only a handful of draft eligible players on that U20 team, and he was certainly the youngest

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about Bayfield. The lottery gods would have to smile on us to even have a chance

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For real I have Lafrenière #1, Stützle at 2 and Byfield #3.
If we draft between 5-9+ I trade the pick for a nice prospect.
For immediate help on defense you hope for July 1st.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
1.1% chance of making the playoffs this year.

So, what do they do?

They announce that Shea Weber might actually play tomorrow night.

I mean..................................

I give up.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so Blake freakin' Coleman got NJ a 1st AND Foote.

If we don't trade Tatar, Kovalchuk, Petry, other scraps...hell even Domi[if he wants too much money] then I'll thread ban myself and Sergio.

do a firesale and trade price and Weber too. The prices fir jabronis are RIDICULOUS!

DO SOMETHING!

we'll trade Cousins for a 5th. LOL

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
These trades have shown us that this is without a doubt, a seller's market.

If he doesn't significantly clear house by Monday, he needs to be fired.

- - - Updated - - -

And I have really had it with this fucking team because they just dont try.

At least my other teams make a concerted effort. The Lakers try. The Dodgers. The 49ers.

But this joke of a front office and ownership? Hell fucking no. Not a chance

- - - Updated - - -

Since 2010.

2 all stars.

In 10 years of drafting. 2 home grown players.

For a franchise with the most Stanley Cups. That is beyond pathetic.

But hey, I've been beating this drum for the last 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

And those 2 weren't even drafted in the last 10 years, which makes it even worse

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Byram will be close to impossible to get, same with Morin, Newhook too but depends what we give them, Timmons possible. Graves name was mentioned in the rumours. Jost I expected more but still he's 21.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Byram isn't close to impossible to get.

He IS impossible to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Graves on the first pairing on their defense? Why would they even entertain moving him?

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Graves is their 3rd or 4th D. Don't know if they have injuries on defense. They mentioned his name yesterday. My guess is journalists throwing names out there because we had people there scouting.

I never say impossible in trades because like the old saying...if Gretzky was traded...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Graves is their 3rd or 4th D. Don't know if they have injuries on defense. They mentioned his name yesterday. My guess is journalists throwing names out there because we had people there scouting.

I never say impossible in trades because like the old saying...if Gretzky was traded...

If he is their 3rd or 4th d-man, then the Avs have arguably the best corps of defensemen in the league. His numbers alone are absolutely insane.

- - - Updated - - -

I just double checked their depth chart. Graves is indeed on the top line with Makar. Which makes any stories of him coming here even more farcical than before

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I went with ice time.
Yesterday he was the defenseman who played less minutes.
They play him with Makar because they compliment each other. One is defensive and the other offensive.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Irrespective of how many minutes he may or may not be getting, he is a + 42 on that team, which is far and away the runaway leader on the Avalanche. What does that tell you on how this kid handles himself in even strength situations? He's a beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)