The NHL Thread (20 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course they will. This was a fucking embarassment. Bergevin needs to be fired for this.

- - - Updated - - -

The only redeeming factor right now is that Gardiner is still unsigned. But if he gets snapped up by someone else, then it's a disgrace

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I guess no Gardiner.
tbh, he ain't that great of a defender. it's just the leafs and their scoring talent + that power play time alongside with reilly that gives him those points but as a pure defender, he's overrated, especially when you would need to pay like 5.5-6m a year for him. didn't see that many games last year by your canadiens, can't really tell the defenders beside weber, petry and right after weber came back, price started to actually look like a world class goalie and that's what i think is the reason to sign chiarot, physical defensive defenseman.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
tbh, he ain't that great of a defender. it's just the leafs and their scoring talent + that power play time alongside with reilly that gives him those points but as a pure defender, he's overrated, especially when you would need to pay like 5.5-6m a year for him. didn't see that many games last year by your canadiens, can't really tell the defenders beside weber, petry and right after weber came back, price started to actually look like a world class goalie and that's what i think is the reason to sign chiarot, physical defensive defenseman.
You are Finnish?

Aho. :sad:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
You are Finnish?

Aho. :sad:
Ya, from Finland and i actually really hoped that you would have gotten him...Canes are building a team with lots of Finns, i don't mind that either since it's fun to watch as a Finn, but Montreal is Montreal. how about Brayden Point? Is there any chance of signing him or is it just all talk? Gusev being on the market as well but i really hope he signs with the Devils :angrymob:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ya, from Finland and i actually really hoped that you would have gotten him...Canes are building a team with lots of Finns, i don't mind that either since it's fun to watch as a Finn, but Montreal is Montreal. how about Brayden Point? Is there any chance of signing him or is it just all talk? Gusev being on the market as well but i really hope he signs with the Devils :angrymob:
Gusev would be nice.
Rumours say Point was our first choice. Maybe he didn't want to sign here or we thought it was easier for them to match.
Let's go for Laine. :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Question answered. Aside from that 3rd line defenseman, we've signed no one. And had 8.5 million held up for nearly a week in the process.

Good Job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)