The NHL Thread (17 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,505
    Bab$#@! to Leafs. :sergio:
    Who cares? It looks like they now have less money to work with, so Babs won't be able to save them either.

Wow Babs, what a cheap shot to the Wings :sergio:. Oh well at least we will have Jeff Blashill now and hopefully things will be a little less stale.
    I was frankly sick of Babcock. Way too many mistakes in the playoffs over the years, beginning with losing to the Pens in 2009 and culminating with what should have been a 3-1 series this year. He's too stubborn, and I'm glad he's gone. Blash is promising and hopefully he has a similar impact as Dan Bylsma. We need new ideas.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Can someone explain to me why foursquare.com/NHL even exists, let alone is promoted?

What next? Am I supposed to check in to foursquare.com/BlackLivesMatter ?? :wth:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I didn't follow Backlund but the Flames had a good year. Good pick up that Hartley. Monahan and Johnny hockey were great. Giordano was superb up until he got seriously injured.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Glad Giordano developed well, I remember him coming into the team. I should maybe start watching highlights on nhl.com again, that website is (or at least was) brilliant for being able to follow things even when you couldn't catch games on TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)