The NHL Thread (25 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Our new guys are going to fit like a glove.

Really too bad Iggy pulled out of the trade last year, I seriously think that Boston would have another Cup.

Especially when you factor in that he was the guy who hurt Horton's shoulder in a fight, right before the postseason started, iirc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'll probably stop watching hockey all together soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Neuvirth you son of a czech 2 cent teethless whore

- - - Updated - - -

Get out Oates, you hack.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie

Look Look Look Look Look Look

Now, what could I, a Montreal Canadiens fan, be doing at a Bobby Orr book signing a few hours ago?

Hmmmmm..................................................

Attachments

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
@Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie @Rollie

Look Look Look Look Look Look

Now, what could I, a Montreal Canadiens fan, be doing at a Bobby Orr book signing a few hours ago?

Hmmmmm..................................................
What WERE you doing at a Bobby Orr book signing, Serge? Just basking in the glorious presence of the greatest defenseman of all time, that's all!

Really jealous, brother; how's the book? I think I might have to pick that one up.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What WERE you doing at a Bobby Orr book signing, Serge? Just basking in the glorious presence of the greatest defenseman of all time, that's all!

Really jealous, brother; how's the book? I think I might have to pick that one up.

@Rollie.

I am SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Glad that you responded to me my brother.

For you see, I had him sign 4 copies.

One for me

One for my father in law

One for my brother in law

and

and..................................................................

One for you.

Please PM your mailing address so that I can figure out how to send a copy to you.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Oh. My. God. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD.

WHAT? HHHWWWHAAAAAAATTTTTTT?

aoghergka.ehrg/hagfhib/eralkginhw4e/TFG83awe;oieshag;hersgo;ahre/sigljaWPEOStweblst/bDgzjk,nvkjafbdsi;.gpt;ejwA:KGDALS;JNGJKLBAERWLJWERANGKVZXBKJ.ASEGLJSERL/GHERQ/LITNQWLKETJAGAL/DSKNT;ERJTIJ34Q;YMLERDFLKISGHAR;EJTMG4

Seriously?! Sergio, that is such a nice gesture, brother, thank you so much. Bobby is a legend that I have so much love and respect for, this is something that I will definitely treasure. If the B's make it back to the Cup, and if I make it back to Boston for a third time... I...I may try to put my hands on you in a sexual manner. Just sayin.

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)