The NHL Thread (7 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
And just when I had that picture out of my head for years. :facepalm: :lol: :)

Since my cousin writes for THN, I read through one of the articles that said that Murray is like 240+ lbs with less than 5% body fat. That's just ridiculous.
:lol:

And sweet gig for your cousin!

I thought I'd take a bit more heat for that picture of Z, but I have a feeling some of the Montreal fans around here may have just taken their laptops into the bathroom, instead.

I KEED! :p

That is definitely ridiculous about Doug Murray, I hadn't hurt he was that low% -- although I obviously knew he was a beast!

Clarkson is an idiot, he got suspended 10 games for leaving the bench.
I'm from Ontario (Kingston), so probably almost half of my buddies are Leafs fans. I've been trying to pump them up the past couple of years, but the way they spent money this offseason... jesus, despite the fact the team is so much better than it has been, at those price points it's hard to put a positive spin on the summer signings. We'll see, so tired of the lockouts, and cap fluctuations, bit my B's in the ass a little this summer.

Liked the Bernier move, though. Reimer has been solid, but the experience isn't there, so they had to improve the depth (probably quality, too; I think Bernier will steal that job, but we'll see). Most important position on the ice, that was solid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
No kidding, you have got to give a lot of credit to Rechlicz, that was toe-to-toe, he didn't stop throwing punches.

Really don't like seeing Looch fight during the preseason, but that one was worth the price of admission. :D

Pretty huge for Leafs fans that T.O. signed Franson, I didn't think that was going to get done.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Mark

Bournival and Tinordi make the squad. More youth :touched:

I liked that trade when they made it a few years ago with Colorado for BOurnival. And they gave up Ryan O'Byrne in the process :howler:

Hell, all Bournival has to do is not score in his own net, and the Canadiens will have made out on that trade

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
No kidding, you have got to give a lot of credit to Rechlicz, that was toe-to-toe, he didn't stop throwing punches.

Really don't like seeing Looch fight during the preseason, but that one was worth the price of admission. :D

Pretty huge for Leafs fans that T.O. signed Franson, I didn't think that was going to get done.
Edwards :seven:

@Mark

Bournival and Tinordi make the squad. More youth :touched:

I liked that trade when they made it a few years ago with Colorado for BOurnival. And they gave up Ryan O'Byrne in the process :howler:

Hell, all Bournival has to do is not score in his own net, and the Canadiens will have made out on that trade
:D

Bournival rocks. Speed, grit, decent scorer, versatile...

Moen :sergio:

Tinordi I love. Hope he gets ever tougher like his father. Mark was a BEAST!!!

Diaz for me is expandable. When Emelin gets back in December he can be dealt.

Any sexy moves from the caps?
Apart from Grabovski I don't see big moves there. Maybe I missed some. :boh:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Nice first win for the Sharks tonight. Was a bit worried at first when we were unable to score from any of our power plays, even had a 5-on-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)