The NHL Thread (15 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,002
    Never seen such a pathetic performance. Kane can stay far away from Detroit in that Shitcago land, he's a dolt. So are the rest of the players.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    VANEK!!!

- - - Updated - - -

for Collberg and conditional(or not) 2nd round pick.

edit: we get a 5th round if we make the playoffs.

:weee:

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

TSN showing Nonis press conference saying they got nothing. :lol:

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

He'll probably be just a rental but who cares? He might fall in love with the city like Kovalev.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Fucking Islanders. Of all the teams they could have sent Vanek they chose the only one without a star centre for him to play with. Now my fantasy team will suffer cause Vanek won't score as much as with Tavares for sure.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Plekanec is a good two-way centre, but he would play for 2nd line on most top teams. He's not a star playmaker and I believe Vanek will have problems with sustaining his point-per-game pace in Montreal. You guys are one of the lower scoring teams in the league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Plekanec is a good two-way centre, but he would play for 2nd line on most top teams. He's not a star playmaker and I believe Vanek will have problems with sustaining his point-per-game pace in Montreal. You guys are one of the lower scoring teams in the league.
    And...........he plays 2nd line Center for the Canadiens as well.

@Mark.

Wow. Wowee wow wow wow wow.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I would be too even though he is a pure rental and will probably join Minny in the off-season.

- - - Updated - - -

And...........he plays 2nd line Center for the Canadiens as well.

@Mark.

Wow. Wowee wow wow wow wow.
    He is your top centre. He has 3 minutes more time on average than Lars Eller who is second.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    But if there is another centre who will play with Vanek that makes it even worse :p.

Galchenyuk has all the talent in the world but he isn't even close to being a 1C. Eller and Desharnais shouldn't even be in contention.

You guys need a star centre :p.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I would be too even though he is a pure rental and will probably join Minny in the off-season.

- - - Updated - - -

He is your top centre. He has 3 minutes more time on average than Lars Eller who is second.

He is the 2nd line center. David Desharnais is the top line center between Pacioretty and Gionta. Vanek will be on the 2nd line with Plekanec and Gallagher.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    He is the 2nd line center. David Desharnais is the top line center between Pacioretty and Gionta. Vanek will be on the 2nd line with Plekanec and Gallagher.
    I understand that Desharnais is your 1st line centre but when he has 3 minutes less of game time than Plekanec it is pretty clear who is your real number 1 centre. Regardless of the line he plays on. I'm guessing Plekanec is on the 2nd to even the lines up. Sort of like Datsyuk plays on Detroit's second line sometimes.

Anyway I guess Montreal will have Galchenyuk on the top line in a year or two and fix their "no top C" problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)