The NHL Thread (11 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I understand that Desharnais is your 1st line centre but when he has 3 minutes less of game time than Plekanec it is pretty clear who is your real number 1 centre. Regardless of the line he plays on. I'm guessing Plekanec is on the 2nd to even the lines up. Sort of like Datsyuk plays on Detroit's second line sometimes.

Anyway I guess Montreal will have Galchenyuk on the top line in a year or two and fix their "no top C" problem.
The reason why he has 3 minutes less per game than Plekanec is because he started off so horribly bad, that he was demoted to the 4th line for a while. His average TOI has picked up ever since he decided to get his head out of his ass. From the start of the season to Mid November he had 1 point.

NO, that's not a typo. He had ONE point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Well it is hard for such a small guy to score in the NHL, unless you are Martin St. Louis :p. Though he still plays less, 5 minutes less in today's game :D.

Anyway my initial point stands whether it's Desharnais or Plekanec. Vanek has no elite centre to play with and probably won't score as much as I would like him to.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well it is hard for such a small guy to score in the NHL, unless you are Martin St. Louis :p. Though he still plays less, 5 minutes less in today's game :D.

Anyway my initial point stands whether it's Desharnais or Plekanec. Vanek has no elite centre to play with and probably won't score as much as I would like him to.
Even if he were to maintain his current scoring pace, which could be possible as Montreal has an excellent powerplay, he is such a massive improvement over Rene Bourque

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9,027
    That is terrible, hope he pulls through. My fiancé had spinal meningitis as a kid and almost didn't make it. Thank goodness for good doctors.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Yep, saw the press conference. Getting better and better. :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and Vanek 9pts in 11 games. Not bad. Please stay! F*ck Minny! :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)