The NHL Thread (7 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,964
    What a dirty hit by Adams.

He should be suspended for the next game.

I can't stand this team of dirty pieces of shit, and one can only hope karma happens to someone like Crosby.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    CAMMASCARYYYYYYY!!!!!

What a major screw up by... Sidney Crosby. :seven:
    ßüякε;2474964 said:
    Pens are playing like their dicks are frozen in the ice.
    too bad the PP didn't worked today, 4 shots in 3 pp's ? are you fucking kidding me?..it was a "wake the fuck up" lose today, we're better than them...they fear us, it can be seen by the way they play.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Malkin and Crosby need to show up next game or the series is going to become very difficult.

Also, Staal's presence in the middle was missed greatly today. He's a bigger loss in this series for us than Markov for them. Mostly due to the style of hockey.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    What a dirty hit by Adams.

He should be suspended for the next game.

I can't stand this team of dirty pieces of shit, and one can only hope karma happens to someone like Crosby.
    Bergeron was a sitting duck, at the same time he needs to keep his head on a swivel.

Though Adams should have slowed up.

In all, the Pens are no more dirty than the Red Wings or Canucks.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,969
    We are not a dirty team. Name me one instance where we had a Cooke-like incident on Savard.

You can't, because there weren't any.

The Red Wings had the second lowest amount of penalty minutes in the league this year, had ZERO game misconducts, and had the LEAST amount of majors in the league.

Where did the Pens end up in team discipline?

25th in the league.

Take your Penguins fluffing elsewhere.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    We are not a dirty team. Name me one instance where we had a Cooke-like incident on Savard.

You can't, because there weren't any.

The Red Wings had the second lowest amount of penalty minutes in the league this year, had ZERO game misconducts, and had the LEAST amount of majors in the league.

Where did the Pens end up in team discipline?

25th in the league.

Take your Penguins fluffing elsewhere.
    Red Wings are a dirty team. You just get all the calls because you're Hockey Town.:andyandbarcelona:

I wasn't calling the Red Wings dirty. I was implying no team is really more dirty than the other. But in your anger and irrationality, you missed the plot. Again.

Take your irrational zealot speech somewhere else until you are prepared to have grown up discussions regarding things you dislike.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,974
    By your logic, that means Sean Avery is no more dirty of a player than anybody on the Pens, considering players represent the club. :lol:

Just admit your comment was a bit ridiculous and naive. I don't even care if it's the Pens in question.

The most dirty club in the league is no doubt the Flyers, but I guess you have to retract EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT you have made about their play.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    By your logic, that means Sean Avery is no more dirty of a player than anybody on the Pens, considering players represent the club. :lol:

Just admit your comment was a bit ridiculous and naive. I don't even care if it's the Pens in question.

The most dirty club in the league is no doubt the Flyers, but I guess you have to retract EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT you have made about their play.
    I guess that was a naive statement. I have to admit I know nothing about hockey.:D

So long as you admit that you're an anti-Pens zealot and the majority of your statements about them are washed by your hatred for Sidney Crosby.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,976
    I hate Crosby, hate the Pens, but these statistics and their actions do not lie.

Perhaps we should start awarding the Lady Byng to all players...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Great win boys! :beer:

I hope we have enough D's left for next game. :sigh:

NBC : "So PK, I saw you staring at the Pens bench, looking at Crosby, did you tell yourself at that moment how lucky you were to be playing against him?"

Seriously? :wth:

Forza to our Italiens. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)