The NHL Thread (7 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,002
    I just don't get how these calls were made, nor how we were so unlucky to have broken sticks on that 4th goal.

No idea how that 5v3 was called. No idea.

Sometimes I don't understand this game's rules... despite playing it for over ten years.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Fuvk the Sharks,
    woke up 4am to watch the game,and again those calls for them,for 5 on 3 again...,unlucky goals...fuck it.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Fuck the refs with those calls all night long...

Gotta win them both at home.
    A must win 2 games!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,009
    I won't watch another game in this NHL Playoffs if this game decided the outcome of this series.

That's it, I've had it.

Tired of the phony 5v3's, tired of the bullshit penalties, tired of how every poor decision costs us big time.

Let the Pens win the league. Fuck it, who cares anymore.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    This put the last game to shame. Someone must have pointed out that the help given to the Sharks last game was not enough and they've come through in flying colors this game.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,013
    I will always support the Wings, but I have more faith in the NFL officiating than that of the NHL. Even despite the Lions being bad at least we fuck over ourselves instead having officials decide the game.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,014
    We lost games 1 and 2 against Vancouver in 2002, then came back to win the series and eventually the Cup. I have my doubts we can do the same this time around because we have not played like we can. Plus it doesn't help to have nonsense penalties called against us. But a comeback could be possible if we get our act together.

If the refs call the game like they did tonight, then we will be swept. Even if Wayne was playing he wouldn't have been able to bring us back after those crap calls.

This league is all messed up.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,015
    Even the hosts on the Ticket 97.1 post-show say this was one-sided officiating, and I have NEVER heard them say that before, NEVER. They always say we sucked, but this time they are pissed.

Just goes to show we were fucked over.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    you're right...the 2 headed monster became the headless pussy...at least crosby tried sht...passed well creeared chances...malkin was a ghost. We were 1-1 with ottawa too so i'm not worried. We need to win one on the road and we're through

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    We lost games 1 and 2 against Vancouver in 2002, then came back to win the series and eventually the Cup. I have my doubts we can do the same this time around because we have not played like we can. Plus it doesn't help to have nonsense penalties called against us. But a comeback could be possible if we get our act together.

If the refs call the game like they did tonight, then we will be swept. Even if Wayne was playing he wouldn't have been able to bring us back after those crap calls.

This league is all messed up.
    Well there is nothing else left but hope.
    After the fucked up season with Juve,was hoping for some Detroit magic.

I know not many including me we hoping of season in witch we lost Huds,Hossa,Kopecky,Sammy from the team.
    No offense to Berts,but this year we're weaker...we were close to not make it to the playoffs...

let's hope we can still pull something out of this series.if not let's concentrate on strengthening the squad both Wings and Juve:)

LET'S GO RED WINGS,LET'S KILL THOSE SHARKS AT THE JOE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)