The NHL Thread (12 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,925
    Wings are getting Huddler back.

Will he be eligible immediately or not til next season?
    Nah, he won't be on our roster for this season, so he will have to wait until next year.

Glad to have him back. Slick little player who can score 20 goals a season and get a few more assists.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    why? because you gave koivu?
    We changed the whole team since he left so they decided to wait. Markov got injured so that ruled him out for a while if they thought he was the guy. Then time passes and maybe found out there wasn't one guy who jumped at the occasion to get it. I guess they're waiting for next season. Gionta would be my guy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    I'm very happy for Marc Savard
    You're a class act, Sergio.

I'm sure you can only imagine my reaction when Savard buried the winner. The guys been through a lot, and it's nice to see him get rewarded right away. His teammates love him, and even if he wasn't a factor for most of the night (played a bit on the wing too), he definitely provided a huge emotional lift for the team from the outset. Great shot at the end.

Close game, very entertaining, could have gone either way in the end. Boston nearly gave it away in the 3rd; Wideman and Hunwick have played pretty well this postseason, but watching Briere split them for the equalizer... well, that was pathetic, sickening D.

Great late effort by the Flyers on the road. Both goalies were very good... especially Boucher in OT. That guy seems to get just enough, just a small piece of a TON of shots. Anyway, it should be entertaining, physical, and probably a long series.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    We changed the whole team since he left so they decided to wait. Markov got injured so that ruled him out for a while if they thought he was the guy. Then time passes and maybe found out there wasn't one guy who jumped at the occasion to get it. I guess they're waiting for next season. Gionta would be my guy.
    if you guys will play the conference final and halak has the decisive word i would put him C...if not, markov.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,934
    Hey Sergio, I met a guy named Vito Ardito the other day, and he sounds exactly like you do on the phone. :lol:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,935
    He's still available on my NHL season as an FA. I'm contemplating the pick up.
    Get him. He's not bad. I'm gonna pick him up for next season if he's still an FA.

I just swept the Hawks in the first round of the playoffs playing on Superstar mode and I shut them out twice 5-0. The other games were not close either. This is too easy. :lol:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,936
    What a National Anthem in Chicago. The whole crowd was roaring and cheering the entire time. :touched:

This should be a good game, unlike my NHL 10 season.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,937
    3-0 Canucks.

I was wrong. This is exactly the same way my season game played out. :lol:

Hossa hasn't done shit. What a joke player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)