The NHL Thread (17 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What an amazing comeback, one of the best I've ever seen.

Halak was absolutely amazing.

Congrats guys. But I hope you didn't make this a cakewalk for Shitsburg.
No 8th seeded team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit in the first round.

Regardless of what happens with Pittsburgh, I haven't been this happy since they won they cup in '93.

They showed a lot of heart.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Caps coach seems like a dick. Way to stand there staring into space after the game ends when your players are feeling down.

Congrats to Mark and Serg.
Boudreau isn't a very good coach. Tends to put the blame on the goaltenders too quickly and not hold his forwards accountable.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hockey's Future is far and away THE BEST hockey forum in the world. Nothing is even close to it.

The avatars that those people come up with are sheer genius.

Fuck, the Canadiens thread is overloaded :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Andy, why aren't you signed up to that Hockey's Future forum? You would absolutely love it.

Just for the Avatars alone. They make ours look extremely amateurish

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,811
    I'll have to check it out.

Although ruining my life even more with another 25,000-post forum might not be the best idea..

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ok so after getting my pulse down here's how in went:

I'm in my pyjamas, Habs score and it's 2-0. I decide to dress up and go celebrate downstairs because obviously I gotta watch that game by myself. Then those Craps score and I yell FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO! YOU FUCKING JINX!!! Then you couldn't count to 3 I was in my freakin' jogging and sweatshirt and clock strikes zero.

I LOVE YOU HABS!!!

sorry HAL FUCKIN' GILL FOR DOUBTING YOU MAN. I'M SORRY DUDE.

:delpiero: HALAK

Thanks dudes :beer: #8

Even if we go out in 4 this was one hell of a series. Can't even rest since we play on Friday and Sunday at 2pm.

but let's forget that and have another on me. :beer:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Aiiiggggghhhh, it hit the fuckin post.

Damn you Bettman, and your extra wide for top seeds in the playoffs goal posts
    I loved this.

No 8th seeded team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit in the first round.

Regardless of what happens with Pittsburgh, I haven't been this happy since they won they cup in '93.

They showed a lot of heart.
    Sweet, buddy. They did show a lot of heart. It physically hurt me to write that. An 8 that knocks off a top seed deserves a little credit. Fucking hell.
    Of course, the fact that we now have home ice advantage against Philly is probably making me a little kinder than I should be.

ok so after getting my pulse down here's how in went:

I'm in my pyjamas, Habs score and it's 2-0. I decide to dress up and go celebrate downstairs because obviously I gotta watch that game by myself. Then those Craps score and I yell FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO! YOU FUCKING JINX!!! Then you couldn't count to 3 I was in my freakin' jogging and sweatshirt and clock strikes zero.

I LOVE YOU HABS!!!

sorry HAL FUCKIN' GILL FOR DOUBTING YOU MAN. I'M SORRY DUDE.

:delpiero: HALAK

Thanks dudes :beer: #8

Even if we go out in 4 this was one hell of a series. Can't even rest since we play on Friday and Sunday at 2pm.

but let's forget that and have another on me. :beer:
    How could you! That's fucked up, man. :wth:

Big time win, guys. Huge win. Massive. Carey Price definitely needs to find a new home.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Yeah,it was a good goal.but the caps can blame themselves only for this series loss...AO is not enough.you have to bring your teams best effort.habs wanted more and gave it all.ofcourse Halak was huge,but still.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Yeah,it was a good goal.but the caps can blame themselves only for this series loss...AO is not enough.you have to bring your teams best effort.habs wanted more and gave it all.ofcourse Halak was huge,but still.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ßüякε;2469597 said:
    Habs to go down because French Canada sucks mad cocks, and yes, I've been there and it's the shittiest place on the planet, should have just gone to Rwanda.
    That's because you didn't meet me.

and

FUCK YOU!

:hi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)