The NHL Thread (17 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
now?...nothing...just meet us in the finals :D
:lol:

I'm happy the Wings are through, congratulations fans. Please, for the love of Christ knock off these fucking children of the sun in California. Reclaim hockey's homeland: the industrial urban north.

Ideally, I'd like to see Wings - Blackhawks and Bruins - Habs in the conference finals. From that point I don't give a shit who wins.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,768
    :lol:

I'm happy the Wings are through, congratulations fans. Please, for the love of Christ knock off these fucking children of the sun in California. Reclaim hockey's homeland: the industrial urban north.

Ideally, I'd like to see Wings - Blackhawks and Bruins - Habs in the conference finals. From that point I don't give a shit who wins.
    We will certainly try, thank you.

The Sharks are not known for their clutch ability in the playoffs, but every time they fail they have a better chance of getting it right the next time, so we shall see.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Ahh, to be a fly on Sergio or Mark's wall when Gionta hit the post earlier...

Really don't like either of these teams, but it's been a great series.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,774
    If Montreal wins tonight, the only team to advance from the East that would have had a playoff spot in the West is Pittsburgh.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,775
    The Caps have only led at home in the Playoffs for 6 minutes and 45 seconds. The team with the best home record in the NHL. :howler:

Fucking weak Southeast Division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)