The NHL Thread (18 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Pens win.

Forza whomever plays against them. Doesn't matter if it is the Nazi Germany Death Squads.
:sergio: :lol:

Your dislike for Crosby and the Pens is rivaled only by your dislike for Giuseppe and the non-Italian Azzurri fanboys. :p

Btw, I thought he already passed Stamkos for goals earlier in the game?

I'm not watching the game, and yeah, he does tend to dominate the puck at times (in a negative way), but Pittsburgh has Boston Bruins syndrome: good centers, terrible wingers. He's gotta make things happen.

Of course, Pittsburgh's centers are considerably better than ours...

Edit: ahh, I see Stamkos popped one today as well..

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,123
    :sergio: :lol:

Your dislike for Crosby and the Pens is rivaled only by your dislike for Giuseppe and the non-Italian Azzurri fanboys. :p

Btw, I thought he already passed Stamkos for goals earlier in the game?

I'm not watching the game, and yeah, he does tend to dominate the puck at times (in a negative way), but Pittsburgh has Boston Bruins syndrome: good centers, terrible wingers. He's gotta make things happen.

Of course, Pittsburgh's centers are considerably better than ours...

Edit: ahh, I see Stamkos popped one today as well..
    He was tied with Stam in the third period. It's almost as if his cunt mates said, "hey Sid, you're tied with Stam, lets get you the puck and score. Who cares about the game today, just get your scoring title."

Pathetic.

And Rossi is a huge traitor.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    He was tied with Stam in the third period. It's almost as if his cunt mates said, "hey Sid, you're tied with Stam, lets get you the puck and score. Who cares about the game today, just get your scoring title."

Pathetic.

And Rossi is a huge traitor.
    Your grudges are all alligned with patriotism, Andy. Rossi betrayed your national Soccer team and Crosby broke your hearts in Vancouver. If Crosby was American you'd be all praise.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,125
    Your grudges are all alligned with patriotism, Andy. Rossi betrayed your national Soccer team and Crosby broke your hearts in Vancouver. If Crosby was American you'd be all praise.
    Could not be more far from the truth.

I think the regular NHL fans know why I hate Crosby, and it's not because he's Canadian. I love a lot of Canadians on the Detroit Red Wings.

We only have a few Americans on my club side.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Could not be more far from the truth.

I think the regular NHL fans know why I hate Crosby, and it's not because he's Canadian. I love a lot of Canadians on the Detroit Red Wings.

We only have a few Americans on my club side.
    Fair enough. Its too bad I don't watch enough games to make a proper judgement on any of the players because the channels over here would rather buy the rights to Nascar :inter:. But his record has to pay some testamony to his quality.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,127
    No offense my man, but why are you commenting on stuff you have no clue about, like my alliances?

This is the problem I have with some fans of the NHL. They love Crosby, don't watch the games, but when I make comments on players and performances they decide to have their say. Why do it when you don't even follow what's going on?

It's the same issue with most Manure fans. They only see a couple Manure games a year, say they love football, yet have a supposed opinion, but when the discussion comes up they don't know what they're talking about because they don't care that much about their supposed club. Either that, or they say Rooney is the best player in the world.

I don't mean to harp on you Tony, but this sort of thing is all too common.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    No offense my man, but why are you commenting on stuff you have no clue about, like my alliances?

This is the problem I have with some fans of the NHL. They love Crosby, don't watch the games, but when I make comments on players and performances they decide to have their say. Why do it when you don't even follow what's going on?

It's the same issue with most Manure fans. They only see a couple Manure games a year, say they love football, yet have a supposed opinion, but when the discussion comes up they don't know what they're talking about because they don't care that much about their supposed club. Either that, or they say Rooney is the best player in the world.

I don't mean to harp on you Tony, but this sort of thing is all too common.
    Nah I should probably not be sticking my nose in it, its fine dude. I apologise for making assumptions. I watch about 10 games a year and try and follow the league as much as I can though. I don't go for any team I just appreciate the sport. And by the way I don't love Crosby, I'm just being the devils advocate. I've seen a fair few NHL games where he's played and I saw every game in the olympics I just don't get why you hate him so much, he's not a bad player at all.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,129
    Nah I should probably not be sticking my nose in it, its fine dude. I apologise for making assumptions. I watch about 10 games a year and try and follow the league as much as I can though. I don't go for any team I just appreciate the sport. And by the way I don't love Crosby, I'm just being the devils advocate. I've seen a fair few NHL games where he's played and I saw every game in the olympics I just don't get why you hate him so much, he's not a bad player at all.
    No worries bro. You should certainly get into it more though. Again, didn't mean to snap at ya.

IMO, it is the most exciting sport in the world and the Stanley Cup Playoffs is the best tournament in the world. Minus the World Cup, of course.

If you understand physics you can understand hockey.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    No worries bro. You should certainly get into it more though. Again, didn't mean to snap at ya.

IMO, it is the most exciting sport in the world and the Stanley Cup Playoffs is the best tournament in the world. Minus the World Cup, of course.

If you understand physics you can understand hockey.
    Yeah I really enjoy the pace and the physical aspects of the game. It reminds me of AFL in a lot of ways. Physical contact from all directions and really end to end style of play. If I could follow it religiously I would, but I'm struggling to watch Juve every week let alone NHL.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,131
    Yeah I really enjoy the pace and the physical aspects of the game. It reminds me of AFL in a lot of ways. Physical contact from all directions and really end to end style of play. If I could follow it religiously I would, but I'm struggling to watch Juve every week let alone NHL.
    Need to cut out those drugs. :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    It would be exciting to attend a Hockey game. It's probably better than a basketball, baseball, nascar, F1, ... game
    Nascar is just absolute balls. I don't think I hate any sport as much. How brain dead do you have to be to enjoy people driving round in a circle. If I wanted to watch a bunch of dead beats crash their cars I'd go to a main street at 1am and see some douche bags sport their done up pieces of crap at some communal drag race.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Nascar is just absolute balls. I don't think I hate any sport as much. How brain dead do you have to be to enjoy people driving round in a circle. If I wanted to watch a bunch of dead beats crash their cars I'd go to a main street at 1am and see some douche bags sport their done up pieces of crap at some communal drag race.
    :lol:

So true

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,137
    Yes indeed. Either Wednesday or Thursday in Phoenix.

Mm shouldn't have sold my TV for that smack last week :D ...nah I don't do that shit much anymore, I needed to be sane for a while.

Oh and p.s I never touched heroin in my life just incase you got the wrong idea :lol:
    Good boy.

It would be exciting to attend a Hockey game. It's probably better than a basketball, baseball, nascar, F1, ... game
    :tup: :lol:

No doubt, only a retard would like NASCAR. Sadly, though, that proves there are a lot of tards in the US.

IMO, we should put them all in FEMA Concentration Camps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)