The NHL Thread (16 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,081
    Oh my god... 11:45 mark of the 3rd... Possible the worst give away I've ever seen by Boucher (or any goalie), followed by one of the craziest saves I've ever seen... That was insane. You'll be catching the highlights, lads.

It was Jody Shelley though...
    I saw that. That was nuts.

Both of these teams are choke artists.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Gotta love the hockey dudes. :touched:

Screw Baseball. I'll say it again. F*ck you Bud Light Seling!!! AND I DEMAND THE 1994 WORLD SERIES TROPHY TO BE GIVEN TO THE EXPOS!!!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    I saw that. That was nuts.

Both of these teams are choke artists.
    Neither of these teams can give this game away... it's ridiculous. A NYR win does make for a more exciting finish to the season though. I don't like either of these teams, tbh.

I'm a bit of a sucker for the history of the Original 6 teams (except for Montreal), but the Rangers have just blown so much cash... I find that I've come to enjoy watching them fail... kind of like the Skins, in football.

Maybe a few more years in the cap system will soften me up.

What a save by Lundqvist there...

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,085
    Neither of these teams can give this game away... it's ridiculous. A NYR win does make for a more exciting finish to the season though. I don't like either of these teams, tbh.

I'm a bit of a sucker for the history of the Original 6 teams (except for Montreal), but the Rangers have just blown so much cash... I find that I've come to enjoy watching them fail... kind of like the Skins, in football.

Maybe a few more years in the cap system will soften me up.

What a save by Lundqvist there...
    I hate both teams, but the goonmanship of the Flyers is too much. The only time I like them is when they play the Pens.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,086
    Mason is once again stoning. We have 46 shots against him and he still has his shutout into OT. Can't seem to get around him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Gotta love the hockey dudes. :touched:

Screw Baseball. I'll say it again. F*ck you Bud Light Seling!!! AND I DEMAND THE 1994 WORLD SERIES TROPHY TO BE GIVEN TO THE EXPOS!!!
    No doubt, Mark. Sports don't really get much more intense than playoff hockey.

Definitely a big fuck baseball as well... the Expos were robbed.

I had a little chuckle about your "Hustler Stadium" comment in the Blanc thread... I haven't seen a Hustler in like 10 years. Your comment made me think about Beaver Hunt... I know you know about Beaver Hunt, the Amateur girl section they used to have? Well I just tapped it in, and low and behold, Beaver Hunt still exists... and there's a girl getting railed on some astroturf, so it's on topic. :D

Classy stuff.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    No doubt, Mark. Sports don't really get much more intense than playoff hockey.

Definitely a big fuck baseball as well... the Expos were robbed.

I had a little chuckle about your "Hustler Stadium" comment in the Blanc thread... I haven't seen a Hustler in like 10 years. Your comment made me think about Beaver Hunt... I know you know about Beaver Hunt, the Amateur girl section they used to have? Well I just tapped it in, and low and behold, Beaver Hunt still exists... and there's a girl getting railed on some astroturf, so it's on topic. :D

Classy stuff.
    :lol:

+ rep

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    I could see Andy jump up and down when they gave the goal to Guerin yesterday. :D
    :lol:

Andy's revulsion for the Cros is legendary... :D

Alright lads, I'm out... time for a workout. I'm sure I'll catch you round these parts real soon... going to be a fun end to the season.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Absolutely, man. That'll be a very, very intense game. So Montreal basically controls their own fate... if they lose to TO tonight, then an OT or SO win by the Rangers would see both Philly and NYR make the playoffs. Definitely watching Leafs Vs Habs tonight!

Edit: Fuck, Erik Cole. This game is far from over. 3-1 Bruins.

Edit: Dammit! 3-2 Bruins.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Fuck, my boys are trying to give this away! Ward's been quite good...

Bergeron may have just saved the season! Boston just about scored on their own net with the goalie pulled!

Edit: Playoffs Baby, Playoffs! Tuukka's the man!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,100
    HOLY SHIT!

Check out this fight that occurred today between Cooke of the Pens and Kane of the Thrashers. Boston fans will LOVE this.

BLOOM! Serves that fucktard right. :tup:

Evander Kane, fucking beasting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)