The NHL Thread (19 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ßüякε;2441375 said:
Forza Crosby.

Youngest captain to hoist the trophy.
:tup:

Biggest piece of shit to hoist it as well.
:tdown:

Pens win.

Forza whomever plays against them. Doesn't matter if it is the Nazi Germany Death Squads.
so the day after manana, pens will start the rumble...2 games at home, full advantage, the 2 headed monster is ready to make some damage. Oh and 5 points crosby last night...wins with stamkos the rocket trophy...2nd for art ross trophy, and he is just 22

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't even know if I can stomach watching the first round, to be honest.

Thanks a lot Toronto. You could have beaten Montreal in regulation time, but noooooooooo..............................................................

Yet another slap in the face from Brian Burke.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There is nothing remotely interesting about NASCAR. You could argue its tactical but really it can't be that hard to run a team. The track is the same every god damn week :lol:
Last time I went out with buddies who were watching the race I ended up sitting in the corner watching CNN and doing shots every time a wreck happened. :D

Actually in NASCAR they have road tracks as well, so it's not all doughnut racing.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,150
    :tup:

:tdown:

so the day after manana, pens will start the rumble...2 games at home, full advantage, the 2 headed monster is ready to make some damage. Oh and 5 points crosby last night...wins with stamkos the rocket trophy...2nd for art ross trophy, and he is just 22
    Take that Crosby cock out of your mouth and stick it in your ass.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm envisioning the Summer of 2013 when Crosby is a free agent and signs a 6 year contract with the Red Wings.

Poor Andy. God knows what he will do if that happens

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    He was tied with Stam in the third period. It's almost as if his cunt mates said, "hey Sid, you're tied with Stam, lets get you the puck and score. Who cares about the game today, just get your scoring title."

Pathetic.

And Rossi is a huge traitor.
    Yeah, I bet Sid's teammates were saying exactly that... there wasn't really anything left to play for. And btw, kudos to the Isles who put up a good fight. Had they won, they would have leapfrogged Tbay, right out of the draft lottery.

On Rossi... well, he's like the Brett Hull of the footy world. Except Hull spent his entire youth in Canada... but we did cut him from the NT, I guess.

Don't worry... you guys will pay us back when Tyler Myers starts playing for our NT. :p

It would be exciting to attend a Hockey game. It's probably better than a basketball, baseball, nascar, F1, ... game
    Top flight hockey is a thing of beauty. Playoff hockey/Olympic hockey is ridiculous. The emotion and intensity is off the charts; the pace during the Canada Vs. Russia game is unrivaled in my personal experience... so fast.

No doubt, only a retard would like NASCAR. Sadly, though, that proves there are a lot of tards in the US.

IMO, we should put them all in FEMA Concentration Camps.
    Ahh, Nascar. The #1 sport in the United States of America, last time I checked. Correct? :juventus:

There is nothing remotely interesting about NASCAR. You could argue its tactical but really it can't be that hard to run a team. The track is the same every god damn week :lol:
    :agree:

I don't even know if I can stomach watching the first round, to be honest.

Thanks a lot Toronto. You could have beaten Montreal in regulation time, but noooooooooo..............................................................

Yet another slap in the face from Brian Burke.
    :rofl: I sprayed just a little bit of coffee there, Sergio. You're going to be cursing Brian Burke for years to come, I hope.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I hate toronto. I only now realize that they became the dumping ground of the Boston Bruins for the past couple of years.

Does anyone even remember what Boston gave up to get Rask????

That's OK. I trust our management to pull off a blockbuster trade in the off-season and get Chris Chelios for P.K. Subban

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Yeah buddy...

That trade was Raycroft for Rask, straight up. Right after Raycroft had a TERRIBLE sophomore season (following up a calder campaign). Best trade ever.

Ferguson was very, very kind to my Bruins on that day. Even then, Tuukka was seen as one of the best goalies not in the league... and then my team took his development real, real slow (because we had Thomas and Fernandez was making some pretty big $).

I was visiting T.O. a couple weeks ago, and ribbing my Leafs friends about that trade... and also how Raycroft had recently beaten them (he's the backup in Vancouver now)...

Subban is awesome, brother... he's going to be a force, methinks. Actually, I think I can honestly say that your team is better than I thought they would be, during the offseason when we were discussing player movement. I'll be rooting for MTL against Washington... for selfish reasons, of course.

I'm still deluded enough to think that my team can put something together here...
    :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)