The NHL Thread (16 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
HOLY SHIT!

Check out this fight that occurred today between Cooke of the Pens and Kane of the Thrashers. Boston fans will LOVE this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9Sp-WndwA&feature=player_embedded

BLOOM! Serves that fucktard right. :tup:

Evander Kane, fucking beasting.
Wow - Evander living up to his namesake. Love that guy!

Fuck you Matt Cooke! Gotta love seeing this guy (basically) get one punched by an 18 year old!

Got a back and forth game in Washington... Ryder 2 - Caps 2.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,103
    OH MY GOD, what a fucking through-the-legs-then-shot goal by Daniel Sedin against the Flames.

Hattrick for Daniel.

:shocked:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,105
    What a sick goal we scored in OT to secure 5th place and a series against Phoenix (yesssss, so much better than the Canucks). Zetterberg in OT was just incredible, especially on the goal. Hooked left and right, almost brought down, but kept going from our zone through the Hawks', then made a sick pass across ice to Cleary. Just a crazy player whom I would never trade. :touched:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,107
    Flyers win in the shootout. :tdown:

Time to prepare for a Garden State Parkway-sized deck up yo rectum, Philadelphia.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    :lol: You guys watching this? I thought Sedin had Art Ross but Crosby has 5 points and there is still a period left. Its crazy, he needed 8 points before this game to tie Sedin but now he's already on 5 points. Crazy!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,111
    Jersey could very well reach the Cup finals. If I was a betting man I'd bet on them from the East.

With Ilya in the ranks they get that sniper they have lacked. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out.

IMO, despite the Western Conference being a better conference, the East is looking pretty damn interesting for the Playoffs.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Jersey could very well reach the Cup finals. If I was a betting man I'd bet on them from the East.

With Ilya in the ranks they get that sniper they have lacked. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out.

IMO, despite the Western Conference being a better conference, the East is looking pretty damn interesting for the Playoffs.
    Yeah, the West is by far the deeper of the two conferences, but I still think that the top couple teams in the East are on the level of their Western counterparts. I like Jersey to come out of that conference too, buddy. I mean, Washington is the obvious sexy pick, everyone loves volume scoring hockey.. but NJ has better defense and goaltending... plus some intangibles. I like their leadership and experience. Playoff hockey is a little different...

I oughta start streaming games. I haven't been so interested in NHL since the rise and fall of Emilio Estevez.
    :lol: Gotta love a good Mighty Ducks reference...

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,114
    I'm watching this game right now and Crosby is 100% hogging the puck, going for all the glory himself.

He managed to try two wrap-arounds in consecutive fashion (never seen that before) to score when he had players open at the point and in the slot, all in the attempt to beat Stamkos for the lead in NHL goals.

This, of course, is while his team was going for the win during a 5-5 tie.

:inter:

It's just such a joke how so many people like this fucking piece of shit.

Just get over it already. He's a fucking classless piece of SHIT.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,120
    "It's such a great story for the NHL to have Crosby's name on the Richard Trophy with Stamkos."

As opposed to Stamkos being the outright winner. :rolleyes:

Pathetic Pittsburgh broadcasting, but that's why I have come to hate them over the years. Nothing but bullshit cocksucking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)