The NHL Thread (15 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Any of you guys following the Ice Hockey World Championships?

Semifinals tomorrow:

Sweden v Slovakia

Russia v Czech Republic

USA v Finland

Canada v Switzerland

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, mate. I gave up on hockey ever since Green moved the Minnesota North Stars to Dallas. (And given the Gund brothers connection, it's no wonder why I can only tolerate the Sharks these days.)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Any of you guys following the Ice Hockey World Championships?

Semifinals tomorrow:

Sweden v Slovakia

Russia v Czech Republic

USA v Finland

Canada v Switzerland
Ah yeah, now that I'm done school I've been watching the games.

I'm pretty sure Canada's gonna win this one. After all, we tapped into every team's gameplan using our "spy quarters". :howler:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ah yeah, now that I'm done school I've been watching the games.

I'm pretty sure Canada's gonna win this one. After all, we tapped into every team's gameplan using our "spy quarters". :howler:
What spy quarters? :confused:

I wouldn't be so sure. Sweden's on fayya ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
It's your fault, Sebastian. If you wouldn't have started caring so much at this time of the year, the Sharks might have had more of a chance.
Well according to attendance of games, I'm certainly a more dedicated fan than you are.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #314
    Well according to attendance of games, I'm certainly a more dedicated fan than you are.
    But as we all know, that is not evidence for judging a fan. You're just lucky you live in the area and live within a rich family.

But I've been to 32 Wings games... starting at age 5. When I was 5, the only Sharks in your area could be found in a fucking zoo, so fuck your mother and GO WINGS. :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    But as we all know, that is not evidence for judging a fan. You're just lucky you live in the area and live within a rich family.

But I've been to 32 Wings games... starting at age 5. When I was 5, the only Sharks in your area could be found in a fucking zoo, so fuck your mother and GO WINGS. :lol2:
    This is your argument for every single thing. Okay, you're a poor little student. We get it. You're right though, it's not evidence for saying someone isn't a fan, but it certainly is for saying someone is. If Seb watches a hell of a lot of games live, then how on earth does he not qualify as a fan?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

I don't understand this "evidence" for judging a fan. Knowing what the little red lines behind the goal are for makes you a fan, but going to their games does not? I'm glad I'm not a fan, then.

I've been to more than 32 sharks games, and I only started going in 1998/9 :shocked: :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    This is your argument for every single thing. Okay, you're a poor little student. We get it. You're right though, it's not evidence for saying someone isn't a fan, but it certainly is for saying someone is. If Seb watches a hell of a lot of games live, then how on earth does he not qualify as a fan?
    That, as well as the fact my sharks season tickets cost less than 10% of his university tuition probably does :shifty:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1337440 said:
    @ Sebi - Well considering his lack of extremely homosexual men hugging men pics on facebook, you are a much more dedicated fag.

Thank god my life extends beyond the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)