The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jiri

anyway,

Kovalev skills in Habs practice.
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IUNGW3TAM3052W88R25PQZLBB

Bodycheck vs US
mms://wm.nhl.na-central.speedera.net/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/world_cup/sep/09_07_04/quarterfinal_500K.wmv

Goal vs US
mms://wm.nhl.na-central.speedera.net/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/world_cup/sep/09_02_04/unitedstates@russia_500K.wmv

This guy does everything. We surely miss him because of his injury.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
OMG!!! Kovalev is GOD!!!

if you can watch today's Montreal vs Ottawa you can see that Alex Kovalev is the best player in the league. 1st game since his knee operation.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
This needs to be bumped. Anyone else that saw Flyers - Rangers last night? What an amazing goal by Kim Johnsson! A great game altogether actually. :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So today is "Hockey Day in Canada". All of the Canadian teams are playing each other today, including the Leafs vs. Oilers, and Canucks vs. Flames. Good showdown there because each Canadian team is in playoff contention. The Habs already wrecked the Eastern Conference-leading Senators (the only time I will say "thank you" to the Montreal Canadiens).

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    We must revive this thread. The Playoffs are only days away and my Wings continue to tear shit up.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    True say, Andy. I don't think I'll be watching the playoffs this year with that sense of hope that fills me when the Leafs are in. Hell, I think the only thing I'll ever be able to do is hope for the Leafs. As for the Wings, they're solid and are pretty much shoe-ins for the finals, as are the Hurricanes.

No huge deadline moves. Kind of a bummer, but the off-season will be better. A good 40% of the players will be free-agents again, plus the cap expands.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #90
    DETROIT RED WINGS, 2006

National Hockey League

President's Trophy Winners

We are clearly the top team in the league, and now we will strive to be the best team in the Playoffs. Forza Steve Yzerman and the Detroit Red Wings.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    NY Rangers keeps loosing games. 1-4 against Philadelphia. Has lost 4 games in a row now. Wonder when Lundqvist will be back.

And Toronto misses the play-offs for the first time in 8 years.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Pat Quinn just got canned today in what was a "necessary" move according to Maple Leaf GM John Ferguson. The media absolutely ripped Fergie apart at the press conference, and it seems my whole hypothesis regarding the Leafs' season is starting to hold true: bomb out, miss the playoffs, fire Quinn, bring up Paul Maurice from the Marlies (AHL associates), and hope for the best.

Ferguson has balls to fire Quinn and to point the finger at him for failure this season, a season in which Ferguson clearly stated to the press, "We are not a contender this year." Quinn's second in wins as head coach for the Toronto Maple Leafs, and he's also coach for Team Canada. I see no means for dismissal. I just think it's a load of shit, and as far as I know, the Leafs have failed for the past 40 years, nevermind just this past season. Douchebags.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Are the Sharks in the playoffs? I stopped following hockey since it came back from strike, but if they made it I might go to a game or two.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Andy said:
    DETROIT RED WINGS, 2006

National Hockey League

President's Trophy Winners

We are clearly the top team in the league, and now we will strive to be the best team in the Playoffs. Forza Steve Yzerman and the Detroit Red Wings.
    Sidney Crosby is better than your entire team. Forza Pittsburgh.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Are the Sharks in the playoffs? I stopped following hockey since it came back from strike, but if they made it I might go to a game or two.
    yep, serie's tied 1-1 vs Nashville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)