The NHL Thread (61 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Montreal entertaining offers on Subban.

This should be interesting

- - - Updated - - -

You don't trade a player like that, at that age, with that skill, because he got into a beef with your coach.

A coach who, by the way, sucks.

What, are you guys mad at him because he didn't invite you to the opening of his atrium at the children's hospital that he donated 10 million dollars to? Get over it. That wasn't a hockey thing. That had nothing to do with The Canadiens.

How pissed would I be if they keep this up. How far are you willing to walk out on that plank and take calls before you find yourself at the point of no return and HAVE to trade him. They are obviously taking offers on him when opposing GM's on the radio are OPENLY TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You FUCKING idiots

@Mark, we NEED to talk about this.

NOW

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
we just listening man.

now if they offer the moon.............

:p
They are not "just listening" if opposing GM's are openly talking about a player who is supposedly NOT ON THE TRADING BLOCK.

The ONLY trade that would make any sense would be Trouba and the #2 for him. Or Draisaitl and the #4.

mark, the Vancouver GM came out and admitted that he made offers for PK. We are not "Just listening". There was a tweet form an Oilers insider that stated that we want Draisatl and the #4 for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it was Georges Laracque that tweeted that

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They are not "just listening" if opposing GM's are openly talking about a player who is supposedly NOT ON THE TRADING BLOCK.

The ONLY trade that would make any sense would be Trouba and the #2 for him. Or Draisaitl and the #4.

mark, the Vancouver GM came out and admitted that he made offers for PK. We are not "Just listening". There was a tweet form an Oilers insider that stated that we want Draisatl and the #4 for him.
I said we were listening and if a great offer is there then we can do it. PK's no trade clause kicks in July 1st so Bergevin is listening. Now if EDM offer their 1st pick, Draisatl and Klemfbom......................................

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I said we were listening and if a great offer is there then we can do it. PK's no trade clause kicks in July 1st so Bergevin is listening. Now if EDM offer their 1st pick, Draisatl and Klemfbom......................................
They are not including Klemfbom, although they should

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good old George knows his stuff. Especially in EDM. Still got a home there. Got a daily show here.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd listen carefully then right? :D
Dude. It's P.K.

:sigh:

He's still only 26. HE'S NOT THE PROBLEM

- - - Updated - - -

Hitler is holding a press conference in a little while. I have it on the NHL NEtwork. We will see if they carry it

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Most guys in the room despise him. Just saying. I'd trade him ONLY if it's an offer we can't refuse.

They can hate him and we still win it's not a problem. If we lose....

- - - Updated - - -

Therrien should of been gone. Hartley is available.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we got Muller, maybe he'll take Therrien's place if we start like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a Minestrone waiting for me man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)