The NHL Thread (23 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is it just me, or do I get the feeling the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup.

And I would sell my sister to the Vietnamese Sex Slave market for Drew Doughty

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:andy2:

typical goon reply. :D

Slovakia Canada 4-3 LOL :seven::D:donedeal:

those two are goat and sheep fuckers too a.k.a. bisexual :D

go mighty Bruins :stuckup:
My man. Fuck them goat fuckers. :stuckup:

Forza Ray Bourque for opening his eyes and leave to win a cup. :touched:

:p

I may have to fly to Queeebec to deal with this one. :p

Is it just me, or do I get the feeling the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup.

And I would sell my sister to the Vietnamese Sex Slave market for Drew Doughty
Sergio, I think you're spot on, I've been considering them a legitimate contender since game 2 against the Canucks. They have the physicality, the depth, the high end defenders, and a Vezina caliber goalie. I watched all of that series, and came away very, very impressed...

However, I haven't watched a single NHL game since the Bruins got eliminated. Haven't quite recovered yet.

Think about this though: sure he's not the same player he was, sure he needs time to get back into game shape, but Simon Gagne has been cleared for contact, and has instant chemistry with a couple of those Philly boys. He may not play at all, but Gagne is a big time playoff performer, and if he's injected into this lineup, they likely get even stronger.

Also, Doughty is ridiculous. He had a couple somewhat tough years (based upon his capability, caused by injury and maybe some of the contract expectations), but I had the opportunity to watch him live a couple times at the Olympics and he pretty much blew my mind. Easily one of Team Canada's best performers, as a 20 year old. It's ridiculously early for this next comment, but he's got HOF caliber ability, no doubt in my mind.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Congrats on the big win, Alex-444.

:pint:

I don't find this Stanley Cup too interesting tbh. Hoping for a Kings victory though, I hate Brodeur :p
Almost right there with you, buddy - I hate the Devils, just not Marty. Too many quality moments for team Canada.

:D

Although I suppose considering I still haven't watched more than 2 minutes of hockey in a single sitting since the Broooooooons took it from the Caps, I suppose my reflections on the uninteresting playoff don't mean too much.

Looking forward to the draft, though. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)