The NHL Thread (106 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,862
    I don't know why there are Canadian Wings fans, but they sure are good trolls. That's all they talk about on our Wings forum now, their Gold medal. They aren't even from Windsor.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,866
    They made some good trades for sure. Experience and grit. But I wouldn't say they have the best squad player by player. The best roster in the East is probably still the Pens, at the very least in terms of forward lines.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,869
    Ehh, I wouldn't worry too much because Letang and Goli, your two youngest D's, are pretty solid. And with Leopold you get quite a lot as well. You don't have as much experience as last year but the talent is still there.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Ehh, I wouldn't worry too much because Letang and Goli, your two youngest D's, are pretty solid. And with Leopold you get quite a lot as well. You don't have as much experience as last year but the talent is still there.
    Well I was referring to Lovejoy and England having to play a lot this season, but that's why we got Leopold.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,879
    4-2 now. Jimmy Howard just got pulled. He's been damn good over the last 27 games but not here's Ozzie's chance to get some form going before the possible playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)