The NHL Thread (119 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It'll be interesting to see if the Habs do anything else. That trade certainly isn't the one Montreal fans were waiting for...

I like the way the Bruins have played the last 5 games or so (even though they almost blew it tonight), but it's about time we added another right winger.

C'mon Chiarelli... make a move already.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,844
    Datysuk just made an amazing play on the power play. Very beautiful assist and goal, made it look so easy. Glad to see the boys back in action.

3-2 against the cunts in Denver, 3rd period.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,852
    Not as much action on deadline day than expected. Lots of rumored names stayed put.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=520013

Pens added Alexei Ponikarovsky and Jordan Leopold, decent pickups.

But the Caps added a bunch of players, veteran defensemen Milan Jurcina and Joe Corvo and forwards Scott Walker and Eric Belanger. Very solid pickups. I'd watch out if I was a Pens fan.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And Montreal ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................traded Matt D'Agostini.

Why do I even bother anymore?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,854
    Dude, the only thing you're losing with D'Agostini is an Italian last name. He's not that good.

Palushaj was a nutcase for Michigan and three years younger. An All-American as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Dude, the only thing you're losing with D'Agostini is an Italian last name. He's not that good.

Palushaj was a nutcase for Michigan and three years younger. An All-American as well.
    Oh yeah, I know. I'm surprised they got the 4th best prospect from the top rated farm system in the NHL for D'Agostini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)