The New Juve!! (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I was actually referring to Arif saying that 90% Rothen is sure to come to Juve ;)

yeah, i'm 90% sure that rothen will come to juve..

you don't think he'll come to juve?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Currently Rothen is a better player than Nedved imo, and we'd make a big profit from Neddy if we replaced him with the Frenchman. I'm all for it.
Do we have another option besides selling Nedved? :frown:
I know we need lots of money for the next season...but plz not selling him :down:
Well, I think Nedved and Rothen can play together...we can make a great team with both of them!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
They could:

-------------Vieri/Gilar
------------Del Piero

Rothen----------------Nedved
--------Maresca Emerson

Zambo---?????---Thuram- ???
--------------Buffon

In the 4-0 thrashing of Parma, Nedved played on the right.

Aug 1, 2003
Actually Arif, I don't think Rothen would come to Juve. But I'd be extremely glad if he does so. :)

Feb I don't think Nedved has much more to offer to us, but he's still wanted on the market. Better sell him for a high price now than when he's unwanted

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Do we have another option besides selling Nedved? :frown:
I know we need lots of money for the next season...but plz not selling him :down:
Well, I think Nedved and Rothen can play together...we can make a great team with both of them!

we can keep him...but it's better to sell him now..i was one of those people who didn't want neddy to leave, but now i'm convinced that it's better to sell now, coz after a year, you hardly get 10 mil or 16 mil pounds for an 33 yr old ;)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
we don't want Del Bosque .He is not bad, but he's not experience caoch like lippi when he was in madrid he had the best players of the world so he wan not the best . oow deschamps __ He is good caoch and he can be our caoch

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Actually Arif, I don't think Rothen would come to Juve. But I'd be extremely glad if he does so. :)

Feb I don't think Nedved has much more to offer to us, but he's still wanted on the market. Better sell him for a high price now than when he's unwanted
I agree 100%

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Pavel Nedved has a bad season, as all the other juventus players.people saying that he has anything to offer to us simply doesnt know about football.

When he is in shape, he is most decisive player in our team.

Maybe moggi will sell him, but that doesnt take away his qualities and the force he has represented to the team. And, besides, he is a true bianconero soul.

How do you liked if, next year, Nedved gives to chelsea another season like the one he gave us in 2002-2003 ??

Aug 1, 2003
Last season was his peak. when you have passed your PEAK, you can't do more than, or repeat your 'peak' performance. Face it, you have to sell him now. It's for the good of the club.

May 4, 2004
Last season was his peak. when you have passed your PEAK, you can't do more than, or repeat your 'peak' performance. Face it, you have to sell him now. It's for the good of the club.
yepp... its the last chance to get big money for nedved(32)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)