The New Juve!! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Looks like a pretty good team but I'm not very keen on Bonera, and since when does Kapo play on the right? Everyone's been telling me that he's a left winger/attacking mid/support striker... :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    i would prefer ferrari more then mexes, and tachinardi for kapo, mareca for emerson , and maybe camoranesi for blasi... Morientes alongside with Dp is perfect !
    are you joking :eek:

maresca instead of emerson, look i like Maresca too but i wouldnt say he's better than Emerson

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Why not Maresca for Blasi? I think Emerson and Enzo would be able to coexist pretty well. Since both of them are good two-way players they could probably take turns going forward or something like that. With the two of them in the middle we'll be a much more attractive and efficient football team. Better passes out of midfield = more chances for the forwards.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    i agree with you stuart but i just have a feeling that Maresca will be used in a part exchange

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Whoever wrote that article is just a guy just like us who plans the team for next season. He apparently does not want to see Gilardino and Ferrari...

None of that is official... so we will keep planning things out :)

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    i think this article is pretty much on the ball, apart from the morientes part of it. as i said before i dont think its telling us the team 100% for next season, but the players it has in the team are not far off.

Emerson - good chance he'll be a Juve player
    Mexes - not heard much lately but still a good chance we'll get him
    Kapo - done deal
    Bonera - looks very likely at the mo

so this line up doesnt look that far off, remember if Juve buy im sure they will sell to balance it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Why not Maresca for Blasi? I think Emerson and Enzo would be able to coexist pretty well. Since both of them are good two-way players they could probably take turns going forward or something like that. With the two of them in the middle we'll be a much more attractive and efficient football team. Better passes out of midfield = more chances for the forwards.
    That is exactly right. An Emerson-Enzo duo in midfield could work wonders, with the former (Emerson) being able to do more of the defensive duties, and the latter being able to have a more forward role. But this setup leaves Tacchinardi on the bench, and since he is our third captain, I really don't know what will happen.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
    Hey Juve 100%, does Corriere dello Sport have a website? If so what is it? Further, does Tuttosport have a website as well?
    corriere della sport has a website but its not up and running yet.

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Juve100% : i really don't see emerson better then Maresca !
    well thats your opinion, Emerson has been the heart beat of Roma's midfield, Maresca has had a great season but remember i think he's look so good cause everyone else has been so bad.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    one thing is FOR SURE...

the new juventus will be kicking asses from next year!!!

guys go and win for us all the 3 trophies!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be great!!! :thumb:

juve do it :)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    I'd Take Emerson, Mexes and Ferrari.. and
    Gila..

---------------------Buffon------------------------
    Thuram---- Mexes ----- Ferrari ----Zambrotta
    ------Maresca----Emerson----Kapo-----------
    --------------------Nedved-----------------------
    -----------Del Piero-----Gila---------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)