The New Juve!! (2 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Looks like a pretty good team but I'm not very keen on Bonera, and since when does Kapo play on the right? Everyone's been telling me that he's a left winger/attacking mid/support striker... :confused:
He can play anywhere! Right side (Remember at Auxere Fadiga used to play on the left?), playmaker..............

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I remember him playing on the right side, and he did a nice job there! However, I am sure that he is as good on the left as on the right!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
I'd Take Emerson, Mexes and Ferrari.. and
Gila..

---------------------Buffon------------------------
Thuram---- Mexes ----- Ferrari ----Zambrotta
------Maresca----Emerson----Kapo-----------
--------------------Nedved-----------------------
-----------Del Piero-----Gila---------------------
this teams seems very offensive, but it would lack more defense oriented midfield. Emerson an Maresca are better atacking than defending....I will put appiah in the place of maresca, but making him staying as anchor, and emerson can go up. Maresca can be a substitute of emerson...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i really can't see maresca and camo out... they both did great job this season ,, lets not forget camoranesi , in many matches he was doing the job... and maresca , he is just great talented player ever !! so lets not put him on the bench just for emerson! P.s maresca when he's on the pitch , it shows he is playing from all his heart,,, he really loves Juve !

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Ecco la nuova Juve: Buffon, Bonera, Mexes, Zambrotta....(Cs)
Venerdì, 14 maggio @ 09:21:00 CEST

Persa la Coppa Italia e' scattata la
rivoluzione.
Bonera e Mexes in difesa (con l'alternativa
Kroldrup), Emerson a centrocampo con Kapo,
Morientes spalla di Del Piero al posto di
Trezeguet.
Buffon, Bonera, Thuram, Mexes, Zambrotta, Kapo,
Emerson, Blasi, Nedved, Del Piero, Morientes.

The new Juve for next season, Bonera and Mexes in defence (maybe Kroldrup), Emerson in midfield with Kapo, Morientes with Del Piero inplace of Trezeguet.

Buffon, Bonera, Thuram, Mexes, Zambrotta, Kapo, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved, Del Piero, Morientes.

let the Mexes & Emerson part be true....dont mind Morientes but would really like to see someone else. if this is true i have a feeling Maresca is not in the Juve plans and maybe used as a part exchange for someone.
wake up

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Del Bosque in advantage over prandelli and deschamps
BY PENALTY COM

Torino, March 14.- The general director of Juventus FC, Luciano Moggi, has revealed that he has a secret third option for the coach place that will be emptied by Marcello Lippi at end of season. The man in question is Javier Del Bosque, the tactician that gave to Real Madrid the champions league cup.

Asked about the comments of Moggi, the spanish trainer said: Well, is true, mr. Moggi has kindly invited my to manage Juventus, im still thinking, i will let you know when i take a dessition."

Sources near the ex-Real Madrid trainer had revealed that, to accept the job, Del Bosque will ask Moggi to Bring Fernando Hierro to refresh juve defense and Romario to substitute David Trezeguet . Possible but not shure, Peter Neville will also come as the creative midfield Juventus has lacked since Zizou departure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
BY PENALTY COM

Torino, March 14.- The general director of Juventus FC, Luciano Moggi, has revealed that he has a secret third option for the coach place that will be emptied by Marcello Lippi at end of season. The man in question is Javier Del Bosque, the tactician that gave to Real Madrid the champions league cup.

Asked about the comments of Moggi, the spanish trainer said: Well, is true, mr. Moggi has kindly invited my to manage Juventus, im still thinking, i will let you know when i take a dessition."

Sources near the ex-Real Madrid trainer had revealed that, to accept the job, Del Bosque will ask Moggi to Bring Fernando Hierro to refresh juve defense and Romario to substitute David Trezeguet . Possible but not shure, Peter Neville will also come as the creative midfield Juventus has lacked since Zizou departure.
:LOL:

why not bring cruyff and van basteb instead?

they are legends!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

this teams seems very offensive, but it would lack more defense oriented midfield. Emerson an Maresca are better atacking than defending....I will put appiah in the place of maresca, but making him staying as anchor, and emerson can go up. Maresca can be a substitute of emerson...
I don't agree Maresca and Emerson can both defend, one will have to stay back whenever the other is attacking. Emerson is not better at attacking than defending. He is a true defensive midfielder, but he remains a Brazilian: He likes and CAN go forward. He is good defensively though, he could be the anchor man who has a great pass.

Appiah in place of Maresca, I don't think so..

(Nice job on the Del Bosque story though :D ).

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
BY PENALTY COM

:rofl: Thats just stupid!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
BY PENALTY COM

Del Bosque also wants to bring Maradona to Juve squad. As soon as he finishes treatment in the hospital he will start training and is due to arrive to Torino in mid summer.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
BY PENALTY COM

:D:D:D:D:D hahaha This is crazy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I prefer Ferrari to Bonera. About Mexes I heared he is good so lets get him. instead of Morientes I would prefer other attacking option maybe Gila or Cave or Zlatan maybe even Crespo. for the Mid I don`t think Maresca can play as right midfield and unless Kapo plays in the right I can`t see a Maresca Emerson Kapo midfield.
Also if Kapo can play on the right we can bring Rothen and if he can`t we can bring Giuly but to tell you the truth I prefer that our left mid will be Nedved returning him to the position he played for Lazio and getting a natural Playmaker Rosicky Aimar Van Der Vaart Diego who else you think will fit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)